shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered the most beautiful Marc by Marc Jacobs bag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it, aruna! I love that Chloe bag! Please post pics!

And no, I still haven''t taken pics of my new bag...I''m going to go do it RIGHT NOW!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Thing2!
Thankyou so much, its nice to have friends I can gush about my stuff too, as my poor Fi gets a bit bored of my fashion shows, lol!

I will be more than happy to post some pics when I have a min.

I am on a leather goods run at the moment - new gorgeous leather jacket, new marc jacobs shoes, about 10 different belts..show me where and I''ll post em all, lol!
9.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
arjuna, I want to see some more pics!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is, I bought myself a purse at a little local boutique for around $50. I just saw it and HAD to have it I loved it so much. Guess what? Its a knockoff of your Bay!!! I never knew it was based off anything and I generally never like knockoffs. Oh well, I still love it! I would love to own the real one some day, maybe by the time I can afford the gold one (sigh) there will be some vintage ones floating around
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well there is a shoe thread-I posted a ton a few weeks ago and so did Freke! Or you could just make your own leather goods thread and show it all off there! I want to see it all, though!
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha thing2 - read my mind - I have posted some of my shoe collection, and I think a leather/luxury goods thread sounds like a plan. I''ve got to find some time to warm up the camera
emphoto.gif
emteeth.gif

Can you link me to the handbag thread?

Miska, your purse sounds really cute! There are some Really nice Bay''s on Net a Porter - but one will have to be enough for me. They ain''t cheap, lol!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results