shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Lingerie Party!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m attending a lingerie party for a dear friend in a week and a half and I am having the hardest time figuring out what to get her. She''s petite and has a vintage style about her. I think its sooo hard to pick something for anybody but your closest friends and know what kind of thing they like...its not really a topic that is suitable for conversation except with your closest girlfriends. Should I just pick something and make sure it has a way of returning it if its not her style? Any ideas? I trust all the fashionista PSers to help me with this dilema...you guys are the best!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d just buy something from somewhere like Victoria''s Secret where she can easily exchange the things that don''t work. I bought a little slip-like gown (short) the last time I needed a gift for a lingerie shower.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions!

Diamondseeker - That''s probably what I''ll end up doing.

Karasue - that site is AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing! I''m not sure that those beautiful things are in my price range on this one, but they are exquisite. I love your taste!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The thing is--you never know what a person is really like in the bedroom. So, I''d get a little nightie (satin or lace) with a return policy. That might be exactly what she wants, but then again, she may return it for handcuffs and chains...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results