shape
carat
color
clarity

Fall/Winter Coats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
Dragonfly, you might try Old Navy. I was in one of their stores this weekend and all coats and heavier outer ware was 50% off. I picked up a nice coat from them last year for around $40.
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 11:06:54 PM
Author: misysu2
I bought this coat last year in a plum color and I LOVE it.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3004934?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=tulle+wool+coat+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

Keeps me warm but isn''t bulky. Order 1 size up.
You''re lucky that jacket fits! I tried it on last week but couldn''t get it to work on me. The top part was so tight so I went up a size and when I did, the bottom flared out too much. What a bummer.
7.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/12/2008 1:57:20 PM
Author: MC

Date: 11/11/2008 11:06:54 PM
Author: misysu2
I bought this coat last year in a plum color and I LOVE it.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3004934?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=tulle+wool+coat+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults

Keeps me warm but isn''t bulky. Order 1 size up.
You''re lucky that jacket fits! I tried it on last week but couldn''t get it to work on me. The top part was so tight so I went up a size and when I did, the bottom flared out too much. What a bummer.
7.gif
It definitely had an different fit to it. The shoulder area fits me fine, but if I wear any kinds of layers, it''s too tight.

I bought it as a replacement for a pretty wool coat I tried from Victoria''s Secret- don''t buy from them! My coat didn''t have the buttons sewed on!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
ebree: i didn''t read this entire thread too carefully, but I just got a coat from j crew - it was 30% off PLUS another 20% off because of an in-store promotion. not too shabby!

good luck!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/14/2008 2:19:57 PM
Author: lovelylulu
ebree: i didn''t read this entire thread too carefully, but I just got a coat from j crew - it was 30% off PLUS another 20% off because of an in-store promotion. not too shabby!

good luck!
Awesome!!! I would buy about 10 more coats from JC, I love them that much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results