shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone have a michele watch ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
omg im in love with it and im thinking of having my FI buy it for my for my wedding gift lol
emotion-5.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
The computer erased my last response.
33.gif
In any case, I was saying that I love Michele watches and have three of them. Which one are you considering?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I have one. It''s a fun piece. Not too serious. For me it''s got just the right bit of bling for everyday.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my... I''d never heard of them before. But now I want one!. I want the rose gold face, with the rose and white gold band.
38.gif
3.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I think they are a lot of fun. I don''t have one, but eye them frequently in Nordstroms.

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
I love the urban ! I think its about 575 which is realistic ! I mean I dont have a very nice watch and I think every women should have one. I told my FI that that would make a great wedding gift but I dont think im going to be able to wait lol

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I bought the white ceramic michele watch...and am looking forward to wearing it this spring.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I have the mini Urban with a leather strap. It''s one of my favorites actually because it''s a nice everyday watch that goes with everything.

Italia: I have been looking at the ceramic watch in black. Hopefully you will enjoy yours, though I don''t know how you will wait until spring to wear it!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I have the mini urban in stainless steel and LOVE it. I actually love a few of the other ones too but will hold out :)

I never change my strap, but I love that it is easy to do.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 12:23:35 PM
Author:blissfulbride
omg im in love with it and im thinking of having my FI buy it for my for my wedding gift lol
emotion-5.gif
In my opinion...fun,trendy,looks great with todays fashions...but...way over priced,very trendy,average quality quartz movements that are nothing to write home about...not a future classic but a current money maker for the store that carries short term expensive accessories.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 9:23:46 PM
Author: jewelerman

Date: 12/18/2008 12:23:35 PM
Author:blissfulbride
emotion-5.gif
In my opinion...fun,trendy,looks great with todays fashions...but...way over priced,very trendy,average quality quartz movements that are nothing to write home about...not a future classic but a current money maker for the store that carries short term expensive accessories.
Ouch!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
Well I Still got it, I couldn''t stop thinking about it !

It''s the deco with 108 diamonds total .60cts. It''s so beautiful ! i love it, and treated myself for X-mas

Picture 199.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I have a round one and really wish I got the rectangular deco blissful...I think it''s really beautiful...

Yeah jewelerman, diamonds aren''t overpriced money makers either...right...
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results