shape
carat
color
clarity

Best. Perfume. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
Just bought Scent of Peace by Bond No. 9 at Saks....OMG!!!!!! I can''t express how much I love this perfume....there just aren''t enough words. It is definitely the best perfume I have smelled in my life. I am totally in love!!!! I wanted to tell everyone I know about it. And my fiance can''t seem to get enough of me since I bought it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, Versace has a new one, saw the bottle at Saks...have you smelled it?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Anyone tried the new Betsy Johnson fragrance? I kinda like it....but do not like the new Miss Boucheron (yet still lovin the old classic.....).

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore and loved Marc Jacobs Essence but HATED the bottle design-- the top of it is too sensitive and when I pack it anywhere it just sprays out.

The original Marc Jacobs didn't stay on my skin well at all, though I loved it.

I tried the Michael Kors fragrance a little while ago and am thinking about picking that one up.
My skin chemistry does something to lovely perfum... it turns it into windex. Weirdest thing. I go into a store to try.. spritz on... shop around for 20 minutes. Then sniff. Whatever does NOT smell like Windex wins.

Michael Kors still smelled good.

Any others I should try this weekend?

I like florals and citrus scents. Honeysuckle is my favorite though.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My mother has always worn Madame Rochas - it smells amazing and very expensive on her, but does nothing for me when I wear it. I love the way she has a scent that is "hers", if I smell it anywhere it reminds me of watching her get ready to go out when I was little.

I''m still searching for mine...

Teens and early 20''s: Calvin Klein''s Obsession (My mother hates this as it reminds her of one of my ex-bf''s!)
25ish: Estee Lauder''s Pleasures - nice and very floral, but didn''t feel like me...
Late 20''s: Trussadi''s Python
Early 30''s: I currently have two - Boucheron''s Trouble and I Coloniali''s Spirit of Africa. I love the latters bath collection, it smells great and has beautiful packaging.

have also variously worn Tuscany per Donna (Aramis), Anais Anais (Cacherel), Paloma Picasso (love this one!), J''Adore (Dior) and various colognes from L''Antica Farmacia Santa Maria Novella -which is an amazing shop in Florence.

I''m still looking for my signature scent. I currently keep stealing Acqua di Parma''s Colonia Assoluta which I bought FI for christmas and I smelt the Iris Nobile they do last time I was in Selfridges and it was gorgeous and I''m hoping that might be the one. I am determined to find my scent by and for my wedding day. I want my kids to grow up associating me with a particular perfume the way I did with my mother.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t read the previous posts I''m afraid so apologies if its already been said.....

Issey Miyake - best eva!

that''s me, that''s what I smell of.......oh and vanilla ice-cream according to my husband!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results