shape
carat
color
clarity

best lengthening mascara?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/19/2008 2:35:36 AM
Author: monarch64
However, the Sky High Curves is getting harder to find, at Target it''s now all the way down on the lowest part of the display...I suppose they are planning to do away with it soon, which is a bummer, I really like it.
No plan yet on discontinuing Sky High Curves, it''s simply been pushed out a bit by all our newly launched mascaras
2.gif

Anyone tried Maybelline Define-A-Lash? I''m curious to know how people feel about it, especially in comparison to Covergirl''s Lash Exact (which is my personal favorite, but don''t let my coworkers know that
9.gif
)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2008 11:00:54 PM
Author: Babyblue033

Date: 4/19/2008 2:35:36 AM
Author: monarch64
However, the Sky High Curves is getting harder to find, at Target it''s now all the way down on the lowest part of the display...I suppose they are planning to do away with it soon, which is a bummer, I really like it.
No plan yet on discontinuing Sky High Curves, it''s simply been pushed out a bit by all our newly launched mascaras
2.gif

Anyone tried Maybelline Define-A-Lash? I''m curious to know how people feel about it, especially in comparison to Covergirl''s Lash Exact (which is my personal favorite, but don''t let my coworkers know that
9.gif
)
Thanks, babyblues! I am happy to hear that it will still be around, but I will still buy a couple next time I shop for it! Thanks again, I''m glad you informed me!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dianne, i don''t think Shay would mind! After all, you are giving her such a nice compliment! I agree, her lashes look super long and very natural in her old av.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I don''t have time to go DT to buy YSL; so I am looking for a "blue" mascara--any suggestion folks? Does L''Oreal make one? I could hit Sephora while out today--any good brands in colors there?

cheers--Sharon

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 11:20:17 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

I don''t have time to go DT to buy YSL; so I am looking for a ''blue'' mascara--any suggestion folks? Does L''Oreal make one? I could hit Sephora while out today--any good brands in colors there?

cheers--Sharon
Bourjois makes some colored ones; I really like that brand. Typically, their mascara is a very natural look.
Benefit has BadGal Lash in blue... I hadn''t tried it in blue but did in black. I liked it well enough.

sera

Ideal_Rock
I ended up ordering Two-Timer; I really like it. It gets all the lashes well and looks long and natural. When using the second wand, they get dramatic.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2008 11:20:17 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

I don''t have time to go DT to buy YSL; so I am looking for a ''blue'' mascara--any suggestion folks? Does L''Oreal make one? I could hit Sephora while out today--any good brands in colors there?

cheers--Sharon
HI:

Bought the Sephora brand, and tried it ysterday but did not love it. I''ll use it up and not buy that one again--just not enough volume for me (altho it''s is the triple action).

cheers--Sharon

CaféHummingbird

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if you''re still looking, but I used to use Cover Girl Lash Exact in the purple tube, but I found it dried out (in the tube) too quickly. I use Maybelline Define-A-Lash in the green tube and I love it! It''s very soft and liquidy, but fast-drying. The brush can take some getting used to as it''s attached the wand some kind of fashion and is a bit wobblier than normal mascaras.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results