shape
carat
color
clarity

BAG LUST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sputat

Rough_Rock
My favorite Vuitton.

MaxJr.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t tell from the picture, is yours caviar leather or lambskin leather? Do you like this size? Now that I have this size, I would have rather gotten one size up.
BTW, I really like your comforter set!

Caviar leather. I''m pleased with the size. Everything I carry fits into it with room to spare.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2008 4:36:42 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Matata, did you buy this bag or is that a bag picture from a catalog? Please don''t tell me that this is how your bed normally looks. MY bed is always a mess unless I have company coming over.
What, do you live in a hotel? Those sheets are scrumptious looking! I said this was a bag thread, not a bedspread thread!!!
(Going to fix my bed for future photo shoots.......
31.gif
)

LOL! The bed is mine. This is the first time I''ve bought luxury bedding because my cat isn''t happy unless she yaks up hairballs on my good stuff. Ever since I put the set on, it''s been a contest between her and me. I''ve been able to foil her efforts so far, but eventually she''ll manage to yak a hairball in the middle of bed, she always wins.
29.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I was there too!! That same vortex got me too. ha ha

daughter and I went in to get some eye shadow. I glanced at the
bags but didn''t linger. I have one Chanel, but it won''t be my last.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results