shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone own a Canon Powershot G9

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Hi Erika, I don't have experience with the G9, But I bought the G1 MANY years ago (can you imagine paying $1800 for a 3mp camera today?? I remember taking video clips with sound using that camera and everyone thought it was the coolest thing ever!) I upgraded to a G5 a few years later, and have had many cameras since then including the Minolta Dimage7, a Nikon Coolpix, the original Canon Rebel and several others and I was never more happy then with my Canon cameras. I now have the brand new Canon EOS XSi, just got it a couple months ago and I love it. I waited and waited for it to be released even though it kept being delayed but it was worth the wait. I have 5 lenses for the camera also and love taking photos now, not just of jewelry but everything.

If you're shopping for a nice camera to take pics of jewelry The Canon G9 is an all around awesome camera. The XSi is more flexible since you can put macro lenses, etc on it, but the G9 is a powerful camera packed in an easy to use form factor, you won't be disappointed.

I always read Steves DigiCams for reviews on cameras before purchase, he has nothing but positive things to say about the G9 which doesn't surprise me.

Yosef

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I have the Canon Powershot A640, and when I researched other Canons, I didn''t see a single truly bad comment about them. No wierd glitches, great pictures, and good prices. I''m a Nikon girl now, but the G9 is a good, easy to use camera.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results