shape
carat
color
clarity

Your opinions please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone...

I have been lurking and reading a ton to educate myself as much as possible. We are hoping to purchase an e-ring in the next couple of weeks. We are looking for a cushion 1.7 - 2 carats. I know the numbers can be tricky for cushions. I came across this diamond on Blue Nile which has an AGS cert. I want more of a rectangular shape, but the length to width ratio on this one is 1.26. Would that be odd looking?

http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.asp?__fun_frm=i&pid=LD01029719&filter_id=0

It is the only AGS cert. I have come across since we''ve been looking. It appears that this diamond would face up quite large. Please provide any opinions as I know many of you definitely know your stuff! Thanks in advance.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
anybody out there?
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m definitely not one of the cushion experts here but do know that usually with cushions numbers alone will not tell you how the stone will peform. Cehrabehra did find her stone at BN though so hopefully she will see this and can give you some insite.

I usually recommend Mark t at engagementringsdirect.com for those seeking cushions and will second skippy''s recommending of him here. he seems to have a good eye for them and is located right in the diamond district to can eyeball many stones even if he doesn''t own them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results