shape
carat
color
clarity

You can''t go wrong with PS vendors and appraisers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to send out a quick note to thank everyone for their assistance. In my search I have contacted PS appraisers, vendors, etc. and received better service than in any store (including stores like Cartier). From Denise at WF to Jonathan from GOG to Robin & Todd from NiceIce to Dave Atlas from AGA and all the wonderful experts and non-eperts on this forum, I have received top-notch service. From my experience with these individuals, you really can''t go wrong going with any of them. I just wish I had more money so I could buy a diamond from each! Anyway, thank you everyone for taking the time to answer all the customer/potential customer questions on this forum--I know I''ve received a great diamond education from you
1.gif
And thank you for the quick personal message responses and additional advice! You are all a class act and I feel very fortunate that I stumbled onto this site
1.gif

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
I'd like to second everything he said. My search isn't over yet but everyone that I've dealt with so far has been very helpful and a joy to work with.

Thanks to everyone.
appl.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much for the feedback
1.gif

Isn't it interesting how certain dealers are consistently grouped together in terms of the type of service that they provide?

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe it's a conspiracy! Delete this thread, delete, delete, delete!

2.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Just so everyone knows, I am in no way affiliated with any vendors (I know you were joking, VH, but I want to make sure people don't read it that way). I am a customer who had been so overwhelmed with choosing a diamond (I have an AMAZING boyfriend who let me "help" pick my own stone) that I was about to give up. I ran into the same problem when deciding on a setting. But without pressuring me in any way, the individuals I mentioned above offered their advice and even suggested the services of others to better meet my needs. Who would have thunk it?
wink2.gif
I was so grateful for the time and consideration of these individuals that it seemed appropriate to thank them and give them public recognition for their efforts. So I did!
1.gif

dsong1

Rough_Rock
Hi Researcher,

Congrats on your success! If only I were so lucky. I have had the worst time and have been SCAMMED in the process. Would you be able to help me purchasing a really nice 1 ct. princess cut? Who did you get assistance from and from where? Thanks!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the kudo's researcher. Thankfully there's plenty to go around to keep us all busy.
1.gif
We can't wait to see pics of the final product.

Denise

Shiny_Rock
HI All !!!

Sorry for the delay in saying THANK YOU !!! One of my customers just told me about this post. I've had my nose buried in my work that I didn't have a chance to read today. Please forgive me. I do appreciate the sweet talk !!!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!!!

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results