shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash and Hurricane Ike

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock

As many of you are aware, Whiteflash is based in Houston. With the approach of Hurricane Ike we have experienced a tremendous rise in call volume. We are open and running as normal today. If the the production center is closed tomorrow our sales and production staff will be accessing phone calls and e-mails remotely and will reply from alternate locations if necessary. Our website will up and running 24/7 as per usual.

Please do not be concerned about work in progress. We have a highly sophisticated system that will be operable remotely, regardless of the storm’s effect on Houston. Even if we are not at 100% efficiency we will maintain our online presence, continue to take orders and complete work in progress. We do ask for your patience in case of hurricane-related delays. Projects will be completed in the order in which they were tasked, with no compromise on quality or craftsmanship.

Our first concern is the safety of our personnel and everyone in the storm’s path. This announcement is to assure you, our customers, that we will protect your interests as well.

We would also like to thank the many kind people who have called in to express their concern.

Thank you.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Lesley for posting this, please stay safe everyone
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 1:16:41 PM
Author: Lorelei
35.gif
Ditto!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Yes please do.
Prayers are outgoing.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
LesleyH
Thanks for this update
My thoughts are with you guys and hope all turns out well and no one in Houston gets hurt fromt the effects of Ike.
Hope for minimal property damage and zero loss of life or injury to ALL citizens of Houston.

Please be safe and I/we really appreciate your effort to keep us updated during this stressful time.

corgan

Shiny_Rock
Wow I didn''t even realize hope everything is O.K and stay safe!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
If you need to send any of those diamonds somewhere safe, I just know that a few of us would volunteer OUR homes
2.gif
9.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Lesley,
Amelia and I will be thinking about you all. Stay safe.

You must have an awesome business continuity plan to be able to carry on regardless!

Jen

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 1:19:20 PM
Author: Ellen

35.gif
Ditto!!

Double Ditto. Please stay safe!!!

Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2008 2:06:17 PM
Author: purrfectpear
If you need to send any of those diamonds somewhere safe, I just know that a few of us would volunteer OUR homes
2.gif
9.gif
Yes, I would particularly like to volunteer to safe-keep any large stones that are already set... preferably in a ring size 4-3/4... Pendants and earrings are also most welcome.
11.gif

Seriously, wishing all of you at WF a fast and safe passage of Ike.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your post, Lesley. To all of you at WF and in the area- please stay safe!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lesley, I hope you all are safe and same w/ your city, prayers outgoing.

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I just have to say to everyone between the memories of 9/11 and Hurricane Ike in Houston we are all feeling a bit "down" today.

I just burst out laughing at your comments about safe keeping Whiteflash''s large diamonds at your homes during the hurricane - too funny!
emsmile.gif

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
My FI is in Houston with an L.A.-based fire dept. urban search-and-rescue task force that is poised and ready to deploy at literally a moment''s notice once Ike passes through. They have truckloads of gear cached at the Reliant Center, and they have been conducting training drills that have really ramped up in the last few days.There are multiple such teams, from many different cities and states, that have been pre-deployed by FEMA throughout the Gulf region to provide hurricane assistance. This includes multiple swift-water rescue teams.

So they are prepared. And I am praying extra to make sure everyone (including FI!) stays safe!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
take care Whiteflash folks! (and everyone else in the Houston area)

astraea

Rough_Rock
Thank you for letting us know. I have everybody who may be affected by this storm in my thoughts & prayers. Stay safe...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stay safe Whiteflash and everyone in Ike''s path.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Keep safe and well.

LS

ETA: Lesley: I'm hearing the very dire warnings released just this moment and things sound rather scary.

Please be careful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please keep safe!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I heard the hurricane was headed toward Houston, my first thought was WhiteFlash! Just wanted to check in and say we are thinking of you all and will pray for your safety!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Our prayers are with you from all of us at GOG and if you''re ever in a pinch you have a place here in NY that would work with you.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ditto! A thin ygold diamond band would be offered safe housing here Down Under - we don''t get hurricanes, so it would be the best place to hide the loot ladies
3.gif

Seriously though Lesley, our fingers are crossed that you guys stay safe and that that storm goes easy on you. Hugs!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and best wishes coming your way - stay safe! Thanks for posting this Lesley!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice of you to give us the information, best of luck to all of you and be safe. I am sure any PS''er awaiting bling will be patient if there is a bit of a delay. Hope you all make it through easily!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results