shape
carat
color
clarity

Which of these 3?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if the 2.7 would provide such a big difference in terms of size and since your current stone is a J and you have no complaints, I would also go with the 3.081! Can't wait to see what you decide!

ajunes16

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi ac117! The dimension of my current stone is 8.54mm x 8.57mm. The 2.7carat ACA is 9.01mm by 9.09mm.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Providing that the J color is not a problem for you, I would go with the largest - stone number 3. I like the numbers on the stone the best. It is also the most expensive of the three so not sure if that is a consideration for you or not.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just for the sake of variety, I will say that I'd choose the 2.7 I color stone for myself. I prefer I color or higher in modern rounds. There's definitely a visual difference in 8.5 and 9mm. BUT, if you are totally happy with J color, I'd take the whiter of the two 3 ct stones. Although, getting a VS1 for only $500 more is a good deal.

EvaEvans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would choose the 3.082, J, VS2, because of the better cut proportions (I like the table size, the crown height and the 62% depth), also, almost all inclusions are off center. My second choice will be the 3.081, J, VS1.
I will definitely exclude the 2.7ct stone, because one black carbon inclusion is visible on the video and I think that could be visible at close view of the stone, also because I personally avoid diamonds with crown height under 15% (too swallow for my taste).

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3.081 is best cut. I would not buy an I or a J though. If I had to choose I would pick the I color and upgrade again to a G or H. There is no correct answer other than the one YOU choose for YOU.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results