shape
carat
color
clarity

Which do you prefer? Quick opinions....

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking for some quick opinions. Which do you like better? I am having a pendant made ala MakeingTheGrade. I really liked
the first one he made but its got an opening in the middle that seem a little on the large side to me. I mentioned it to him and
he has made a new model but I'm not sure about it either. Which one do you prefer, the first one (the finished pendant) or
the second one (in mold form)?

pendant1 and pendant2.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Between those two i really prefer the first (finished) one. I can see what you mean about the opening in the middle, but i honestly don't mind that at all. In the second pendant there's something in the position of the two smaller flowers that i don't like...And i think that the distance between them is big and gives me the impression that...something's missing on the right part of the motif. Just my opinion though :))
By the way, that diamond looks beautiful!

antelope1

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the second because of the hole, which might look more prominent when you have the pendant against your skin (which would presumably be darker than the background in the photos).

Also, the first one is a little too symmetrical for me -- if I were going for a leafy cluster, I'd go for something closer to nature -- e.g., the second.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the one on the right, the second one.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you natylad, antelope1 and Laila619...I appreciate your input! I'm still trying to decide :confused:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333 said:
Thank you natylad, antelope1 and Laila619...I appreciate your input! I'm still trying to decide :confused:

That's a fun problem you're having tyty, trying to decide between two beautiful diamond pendants 8) ...I wish i had a similar one too :bigsmile:

Soffie

Rough_Rock
The first one seems more visually balanced to me. The negative space isn't a bad thing.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
The second one makes me think of a waterfall of flowers, with a glisten of diamond. I like it :love:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
The second one has better flow, I like it much better

Very pretty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you also Soffie, Sparkly Blonde and petrock<3 for your 2 cents...much appreciated!!!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I like the Curve of the second one. it looks softer somehow.

But I would take either one it is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
I like them both equally - to be honest I think I'd ideally like the diamond placed somewhere between the two, as I think the 2nd one looks a little unbalanced but I see what you mean about the gap in the first.

On balance I'd probably leave it as is.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 1st, its more symmetrical.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pancake said:
I like them both equally - to be honest I think I'd ideally like the diamond placed somewhere between the two, as I think the 2nd one looks a little unbalanced but I see what you mean about the gap in the first.

On balance I'd probably leave it as is.

I know what you mean pancake...I wish I had a 3rd option!

Thanks lizzyann01, lovemybling, pancake and AprilBaby!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results