shape
carat
color
clarity

What does my Asscher need? Reset help!

clearfading

Shiny_Rock
I have my Asscher in a solitaire but I am thinking about a reset and what it needs to give more finger coverage. Excuse the cellphone pics but it will give a good idea of my 7.5 finger and the 2 ct stone. I will post some ideas I am floating around and also appreciate other opinions and photos. I am leaning toward a 5 stone setting but love to know what others think would look good! Thanks!

_38860.jpg

finger.jpg

_38861.jpg

_38862.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a nice pave halo on an asscher (ala VC or SK). Something about the step cut faceting with the tiny sparkly pave just
does something for me! It may not provide you the coverage you are looking for though.

However, I also like your 5 stone ideas too.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your second five stone setting !

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you'd like more finger coverage, I'd go with halo and side stones in a more substantial setting. The inspirational pics you posted have larger center stones so the look will be different with your stone. My personal favorite asscher halo is asscher girl's Sebastien Barier setting.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-yr-anniversary-upgrade-2-52-emerald-cut-diamond.187820/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-yr-anniversary-upgrade-2-52-emerald-cut-diamond.187820/[/URL]

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1484178916|4114540 said:
I love a nice pave halo on an asscher (ala VC or SK). Something about the step cut faceting with the tiny sparkly pave just
does something for me! It may not provide you the coverage you are looking for though.

However, I also like your 5 stone ideas too.

I agree with a halo for contrast and size. Look at this incredible one by Steven Kirsch below. I may have some other antique designs saved when I was deliberating how to set my antique asscher.

_38866.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, mines an emerald cut and I wanted an Art Deco style so this was my "upgrade".
image_1098.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results