shape
carat
color
clarity

WF custom ring pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Splinter

Shiny_Rock
Hey folks

I''m going to be posting a full article on the exact process I''ve gone through for my girlfriend''s custom Whiteflash ring, but for now here are the pics from Whiteflash. The center stone is a .568ct Round, AGS 0 cut, E, VS1. The band is a platinum 3/4 eternity with channel set princess cuts. I can''t thank everyone at Whiteflash enough. The end result is amazing.

All I can say is that these pictures don''t do the ring justice. This real thing is pretty much the most beautiful thing I''ve seen, with the exception of my girlfriend...

SplinterCustomRing.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, aren''t you sweet! It is a BEAUTIFUL ring, and I am sure she will absolutely adore it! I don''t remember--did you design the setting with or without your gf''s input? If this baby is a surprise, she is going to fall out of her chair! It''s amazing!!!!
36.gif

Splinter

Shiny_Rock
She doesn''t know anything about it. Although we''ve discussed it a bit in the past, the whole proposal is going to be a surprise!

I never knew how much fun this whole jewellery buying thing was!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!! I hope you will show us hand shots after the proposal!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring! H&A showing really nicely! We''ll need hand shots after the proposal!!

RowingMunkeyCU

Rough_Rock
Agreed, very pretty. I''m looking forward to reading your article on the custom design process with WF, there''s not too much detail on it through the site. :)

Splinter

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments! The size is US 5-1/8 (UK Size K). The stone sparkles like nothing I''ve ever seen.

I''ll be posting a full description of the whole custom making process. It''s been done before on the forum, but I figure the more info people have, the better. I''ll try and get it done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results