shape
carat
color
clarity

Trellis/X-prong setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
I''ve always loved the trellis setting and especially love the Vatche x-prong setting. Are there any comparable trellis or x-prong settings that are cheaper in price? I know you usually get what you pay for but, I was hoping someone would know of a vendor that makes a similar setting of good quality at a lower price. There is a Vatche x-prong platinum setting for sale under the previously owned section on Pearlman''s website at a great price but, it''s for a 1.2-1.3 ct and I''d rather have one already made for 1 ct. rather than modify an existing setting. Thanks in advance!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are a lot of that style, but the Vatche is one of the nicest. I know BGD recently made one for someone who loved the style but didn''t like the execution of their own. Mark Morrel makes a lovely one. I don''t think either BGD or MWM would be much less than the Vatche. It''s a metal heavy design and metals are really expensive right now.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually think the Vatche is very well priced for a high quality setting with that much metal... it is only about $1000 in wg from some of the PS vendors. I know it is a lot, but you do get what you pay for.

Excel has some inexpensive trellis style settings from Adwar casts that cost much less. I believe Gypsy owned one for a while... didn''t you Gypsy?

Here is the link: http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Solitaire-Diamond-Engagement-Rings-11/Inspired-by-Tiffany-Lucida-Engagement-Ring--430-1295.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results