shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany carries princess cuts now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
I saw them in the store and questioned a salesperson. I''m not mistaking the Lucida for a princess cut. The salesperson told me it''s new.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, they have them. I think they''re only selling big sizes though right?

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
I''m not really sure. I didn''t try any on, because I''m a RB girl, but I was just really shocked. They didn''t look huge, but not tiny either (although I know these are relative terms, and I''m not good at judging princess size.) I''m waiting for them to appear on the website, I wonder if it will ever happen.

The Novo is finally on the US website.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Yes TCo has been carrying princess cuts this year around 1ct or so since the beginning of the year in NY flagship as well as select other locations. I assume it is trickling down to other satelites, as well as being offered first in 1.5ct and then lower sizes to come out soon. They made no mention of it, because they are doing it to keep up with a market demand, who has consistently wanted princess cuts. After being a cut that has been popular for many years, only recently are they carrying them.

There was a post about this a while ago as well... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-has-a-princess-cut-available-now.58479/ but I remember another one with more discussion on it, just can''t remember where...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s about time, they could have made so much more money if they offered them sooner. Everyone I know why has recently gotten engaged purchased a princess cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results