shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
I''m love cushions, but I admit that I know nothing about them. I found this cushion and I''m wondering if I should consider it or run fast? Any help would be very appreciated!

Shape : Cushion
Carats : 0.72
Cut Grade : Premium
Color Grade : E
Clarity Grade : SI1
Certificate No. : 16995130
Measurement : 5.88x5.20x3.09
Ratio : 1.13
Depth : 59.4
Table : 62
Girdle : M-VTK
Culet : None
Polish : Excellent
Symmetry : Very Good
Certification : GIA
Fluorescence : FB

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lorelei. This is at Engagement Rings Direct - I plan on contacting Mark soon about this cushion - to get the scans and his opinion of the stone. I have totally no idea about cushions and the way they are graded, but thought that the price of the stone was too good to be true - right in my price range. I''ll try to get in touch with Mark soon.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2008 9:59:58 AM
Author: Cleopatra
Thanks Lorelei. This is at Engagement Rings Direct - I plan on contacting Mark soon about this cushion - to get the scans and his opinion of the stone. I have totally no idea about cushions and the way they are graded, but thought that the price of the stone was too good to be true - right in my price range. I''ll try to get in touch with Mark soon.
Well you will be in EXCELLENT hands if you are dealing with Mark - no worries!!!! I look forward to seeing what he comes up with for you!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results