shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone size compared to finger size - suggestions?

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Have them order the ring in your size. Or, just order it from IDJ. Seriously, rings with diamonds on the shank should not be sized more than 1 full size. They are just being lazy not wanting to deal with the hassle to send it back and order a new one (because they already paid for that one). Insist or find another retailer!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
mandasand said:
Have them order the ring in your size. Or, just order it from IDJ. Seriously, rings with diamonds on the shank should not be sized more than 1 full size. They are just being lazy not wanting to deal with the hassle to send it back and order a new one (because they already paid for that one). Insist or find another retailer!

That's what I thought. And honestly, this jeweler screwed up another ring of mine in the past so I'm not really dying to give them my business. I actually found out that another (well-trusted) jeweler in my area also carries Gabriel & Co rings so I could have them order it for me, but I doubt that they can do yummy claw prongs like IDJ or GOG. So I'm most likely just going to wait and buy it from one of those vendors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results