Post by the rube » May 7th, 2008, 11:33 am
I''ve always sorta wondered this. I have heard terms such as "single cut" but I don''t know really what that means (anybody know?). I have 50 round 1-pointers on my pave ering and they sparkle a lot. Are they generally cut the same way that RB''s are?