shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me bezel set three stone and five stone rings

lasposa

Rough_Rock
My new obsession is bezels. I love bezel eternity bands and am considering resetting my current e-ring as a bezeled three or five stone. There is something so clean and graceful about these settings and since I have sensitive fingers due to nerve damage I think they would be more comfortable to wear than prongs. I've seen a few on Pricescope but not too many. I'd love to see more for ideas so please share! Thanks!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Wow. Thank you for all the links to beautiful rings. I love the variety and uniqueness of these settings. I had never heard if Caleb Meyer but after looking at his website I'm in love!!! Have any of you seen his work in person? Will he work with stones I already have?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check the bezel ring folder listed under the helpful threads archive in the Show Me the Ring section.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
You can do a search for "caleb meyer" in the search engine to bring up posts from PSers who have his rings.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've never posted a thread for it, but my bezel set OEC 5 stone.

IMG%20615a.jpg
IMG%20686a.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
that is a truly lovely ring LTP :appl: :appl: :appl:

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Oh LTP, that ring is so pretty! :love: Thank you for sharing! Would you mind sharing any deails about it? I'm curious what the sizes of the stones are since I'm thinking of doing a graduate bezel ring too.

Thanks!

Sparklee

Rough_Rock
1.26ct F VVS2 emerald cut center, two E VS1, 0.49ctwt side traps in platinum.

bez2.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
lasposa|1315062461|3009019 said:
Oh LTP, that ring is so pretty! :love: Thank you for sharing! Would you mind sharing any deails about it? I'm curious what the sizes of the stones are since I'm thinking of doing a graduate bezel ring too.

Thanks!

I just saw this lasposa! Thank you!

I picked up the 5 OECs for a song in a pretty unattractive setting. It was sold to me as .50 tcw but it turned out to be .97 tcw.

The stones weigh; .12 - .19 - .35 - .18 - .13

Hope that helps!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results