shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout out to Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Just want to say I love your new avatar!! Woohoo, those arrows.

shay

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks! One of my all time favorite pics.
5.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! I noticed it, too! Funny, but you get to know people here by their avatars instead of a face, so it throws me off when someone changes theirs!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2006 5:49:41 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Haha! I noticed it, too! Funny, but you get to know people here by their avatars instead of a face, so it throws me off when someone changes theirs!
Just keeping you all on your toes.
11.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes very nice new avatar. I think your the one that takes all the fabulous window sill shots too aren''t you?

Mumbles to self "must clean window sills..."

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals!

SH, I think that''s someone else you''re thinking of with the sill shots, although I did have one...And yeah, these up close and personal shots let you (me) know just how long since you last cleaned.
6.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty Ellen - is that on cement? I like how it is picking up the pinks and greys and blues... Not to mention the arrows!
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2006 7:44:05 PM
Author: :)
Really pretty Ellen - is that on cement? I like how it is picking up the pinks and greys and blues... Not to mention the arrows!
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks! No, it''s actually sitting on my breezeway carpet. And yes, they just absorb whatever color is around. The really funny thing is, the carpet, in real life, looks like maybe a medium sage green, nothing like the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results