shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I Reset This?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewUser

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/12/2007 12:11:44 AM
Author:MaryAlaina
I bought this diamond (and ring) pre-PS. The center stone is 2.28 ct. I/SI2 (GIA). The setting is 3.22ct. in 18K yellow gold and platinum. Since I bought this, I have been wearing mostly platinum and white gold. (I have multiple e-ring style rings and many wedding style band that I like to mix and match.)

I think my style has changed, and in addition, I will most likely be working as a prosecutor after I graduate from law school next year (and hopefully pass the bar), where I think a less blingy style ring would be more appropriate.

I'm considering get the stone reset into a classic style, like SC's Tiffany replica.

I just need to hear some opinions- yes? no? another setting?
I love this ring! However, there is no way I would wear a ring like that into a court room. At least in civil law cases, some judges resent that some lawyers make so much more money than they do and to throw it in their faces with designer clothing or bling will not win you points with the judge. I wouldn't want to wear something like that around a felon or soon to be felon or the felon/soon to be felon's friends/family, either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results