Post by Diamond-Newb » June 24th, 2009, 8:50 am
Hi All,

Is there a name for the type of setting pictured below, where you can see the entire diamond from certain views?
Any links to a discussion that has photos of different settings of this style?

Thank you!
zzsettingX.JPG (20.35 KiB) Viewed 94 times