shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Server Issues!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
My 2 posts this morning disappeared and are not back-no big deal, but wanted to let admin know in case they thought all posts had been recovered. =)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Unfortunately we lost about 4 hours of posts ( 60 posts) during the process. We have tried to put them back but the system has glitches and the posts got entered randomly. We are working to fix it if possible.

On the positive side the server upgrade seems to more responsive and will handle more growth. We should not be seeing any downtime except for the usual morning maintenance.

Please continue to let us know if you are experiencing any issues.

Again apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a great day everyone!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to point out, in case anyone really wanted to re-post their "lost posts", that you can probably find the lost posts by clicking on your username, and then clicking on "search user posts," and you should be able to retrieve your post there. In my case (an eye cream thread in hangout, hee-hee), I was able to respond to bump the thread including two lost posts. Not sure what would happen in an active thread with later responses, but I imagine the post would still be there to copy and paste. Worth a check instead of re-typing!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Loves Vintage|1359591077|3367960 said:
Just wanted to point out, in case anyone really wanted to re-post their "lost posts", that you can probably find the lost posts by clicking on your username, and then clicking on "search user posts," and you should be able to retrieve your post there. In my case (an eye cream thread in hangout, hee-hee), I was able to respond to bump the thread including two lost posts. Not sure what would happen in an active thread with later responses, but I imagine the post would still be there to copy and paste. Worth a check instead of re-typing!

Thank you for letting everyone know.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just curious if the server issues are still on going? A few times today, trying to get to the next page results in "syntax Error" and "contact administrator if this continues" . I got all paranoid and thought my work was monitoring and blocking my internet use!! :shock:

Has it all been fixed or is it still happening - I just got that same error message from my home computer....

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I think we had a couple around 9 am GMT -6.

Other wise only expect them to be around our maintenance window at 4 am GMT -6. Which is usually just a back up and minor updates.

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
Glad to see this just wasn't me. I haven't got to log on in a few days but was having major issues with a big ERROR popping up on my page the last time I tried. I thought it might be my connection somehow but I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one and even more glad to see that it's being fixed. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here and drool over all the wonderful jewelry. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results