shape
carat
color
clarity

Props to Good Old Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
This is a special acknowledgement of Jon @ Good Old Gold for his tremendous work on my Diamond Stud Earring and Pendant project. Jon called in some "drop ship" diamonds for me to check out for this project. While this price is cheaper than the full service price, he still took the time to do some basic testing and observation of the diamonds to let me know which would be best out of the lot he brought in. Basically, by paying for one additional shipping on my part, he hand picked the best of the bunch for me at no extra charge. This was an incredibly nice thing to do, considering good information is hard to come by on smaller diamonds (< .30 ct). Jonathan is truly a class act, and is always willing to work as much as he can for his customers.

While everything didn''t go smoothly concerning customer service at the end of the project, Jon took the time to address and correct my concerns. In the end, I got a fantastic product and showed his desire to be premere in customer service. Do not hesitate to use Good Old Gold in your purchase of a diamond. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Jon for the superb work!

Here is a link to some pictures and a link to some other pictures!

Jon K.
Allentown, PA

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Jon,

We appreciate the kind words. You've truly been a pleasure to serve. We've been experiencing some slight bumps in the road due to construction being completed on our store so I thank you for being understanding on the delay of the shipment.

From one Jonathan to another, and from my staff to you, we wish you and your lovely fiance nothing but God's best. I hope our paths cross again dawg.
1.gif

Ex/Ex,
Jonathan, Christen, Marie & Chas

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
This is the kind of service that people can expect by choosing to work with one of the dealers here on PS who take a more hand-on, personal approach to selling diamonds by housing physical inventory as opposed to the "empty house listers" who merely drop ship diamonds in hopes that it will all work out over time in the form of averages... Jonathan is a class act and we're happy to have him as a competitor and a friend. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience
2.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey guys!

Just caught this and wanted you to know the feeling is mutual. In a business where people are cutting others throats and stabbing others in the backs it is refreshing to know you guys and others like Wink, SteveL, Dave, Rich, etc. I really think the most of ya'll.

Warm regards,

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I love the love you guys all show each other. Since you guys are the cream of the crop on the net, it is nice to see the respect. You all have your niche, and will all be successful in years to come because of it. There is enough cyberspace for all the pricescope vendors to make a good business and happy customers
1.gif

Keep up the good work!

By the way, Rhino, she cried for 15 minutes over that ice. Truly stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results