shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope 2014 $5,000 Holiday Giveaway!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Come celebrate the holidays with Pricescope!
We are excited to announce the 2014 $5,000 Holiday Giveaway! To get the holiday season started, we are giving away FIVE $1,000 gift certificates to be spent with any Pricescope Featured Sponsor.

All you have to do to enter is post!

*Gift certificates will be given to posters who submit the following posts from Pricescope's total post count:

3,780,000 - Niel is our first winner!
3,785,000 - RTFrog
3,790,000 - Diamond2014
3,795,000 - hidingpearl
3,800,000 - Rosebloom

To follow our total post count, go to the Forum main page and scroll to the bottom.

ps-2014-holiday-giveaway-post-count_1.png

We would like to thank everyone for making Pricescope an amazing diamond and jewelry community! We appreciate your ongoing efforts helping other forum members, and as always, we thank you for sharing your gorgeous jewelry with us on the forum!

So keep on posting for a chance to win one of FIVE $1,000 gift certificates! And have a happy, blingy holiday season!

Cheers from all of us at Pricescope!

*All members in good standing are eligible with the exception of trade members and PS staff. If any of the winning posts violate PS policies, then they will not be considered. If that happens, the next poster will be the winner. PS will award one winner for each of the following posts from Pricescope's total post count: #3,780,000 • #3,785,000 • #3,790,000 • #3,795,000 • #3,800,000. Each eligible member is limited to one $1,000 prize for the duration of Pricescope's $5,000 Holiday Giveaway. PS staff will review winning post content for adherence to PS policies. We reserve the right to disqualify entries that violate our policies.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooo!!!!! So exciting! Thank you Andrey, Ella, Erika and all of the PS vendors!!!! Can't wait to see who wins one of these fantastic prizes!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again! I will never forget the shock I felt when I won the last time!!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
ooh I remember the excitement of this!! hopefully I will be around for some of them now that I have to work all the time and can't stay up in the wee hours like I could when I was a student :bigsmile:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you to the Mods!!! This was SO MUCH FUN last year!!! :D :D Good luck to all PS'ers. I hope that all the winners brag and show awesome pictures! :D I'm so excited!!! :D

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck everyone! Looks like the first one's coming up very soon!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Andrey!.. :wavey:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Exciting!!!! Good luck everyone!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Hey!!! It happened! :clap: :clap: :clap: I can't wait for the announcement :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Thank you Pricescope! :wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks PS Team in advance for the gifts.

DK :))

cutratediamonds

Rough_Rock
Trade
Sounds interesting..!! :dance:
Would like to see the gifts. :)

S

SparkliesLuver

This is so cool and amazing! I had no idea such a thing existed until I saw the ad on one of the pages. I was almost hesitant to click on it because it seemed too good to be true. Thank you to all the mods and PS! Wow. Can't wait to celebrate with the winners! :)

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations to Niel!!!

You are our first winner of the 2014 Pricescope Holiday Giveaway.

Here is the winning post: "I think the most bang for you buck is either a marquise or a j-k color round...."

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-e-rings-under-5k.184135/page-9#post-3786923#p3786923']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-e-rings-under-5k.184135/page-9#post-3786923#p3786923[/URL]

4 more to go! Good luck to everyone!

Niel I will be contacting you shortly with the information.​

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! So generous of Pricescope - thanks for all that you and the vendors do to make this a wonderful community!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How nice that the first prize went to a regular and always helpful poster! Congratulations, Niel! :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done Niel for being the first winner.

DK :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOH!!!! Congrats Niel!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
Now we can say we are "doing something" while on pricescope! "Honey, I'm just trying to win that gift certificate for you, I'll be off in a minute."... Niel, can't wait for the pictures!

S

SparkliesLuver

ephsea said:
Now we can say we are "doing something" while on pricescope! "Honey, I'm just trying to win that gift certificate for you, I'll be off in a minute."... Niel, can't wait for the pictures!

:lol: Love the way you think, ephsea. So true!

Congrats, Niel! Can't wait to hear about your spending adventures. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results