shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give me your thoughts...

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
cygnet|1363194928|3403959 said:
p.s. to those who criticized the original bezel-- yes it wasn't perfect, but I was assured by David that if I chose the uber bench, those issues would be corrected. I paid a premium for that and the promised result was not delivered.

Um... I'm curious... if you want to say... what the premium DBL charged to use their uber bench. I'm sorry, but this setting looks like it was made on Regretsy. It's one thing if you hired one of those folk for the price of the metal and not much more. But if I'm guessing right, the uber bench is expensive, right?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TGal, I will agree with you that I don't think the inspiration pieces were all that great. But, she asked for his best bench, and she certainly did not ask for this wide bezel. The unfinished crevice and the extra wide bezel next to the stone are simply unacceptable. I can easily see that the two bezels on the inspiration pieces are approximately the same size.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We're all human, and I let a bad day and hot temper affect me.
At the end of the day, it's our responsibility to make sure our clients are satisfied- as we've done so many thousands of times. I dropped the ball here.

A return label will be sent to the client, the stone will be removed and returned.
This was a valuable learning experience. We will use it to clarify our policies better.
I will not respond to any further questions or comment in this thread
To any of our clients who have read this, I apologize if this upset you. Please know we are here should you have any questions or concerns.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1363204989|3404120 said:
TravelingGal|1363204253|3404099 said:
OK, but go back and look at the original inspirations pieces. Don't they look...well...the same?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not at all. The bezels in the inspiration rings follow the lines of the stone. They seem to flow and they dont have visible solder points. They have a liquid look - aka polish, I suppose - that's missing from cygnet's ring. And that's not even looking at the question of stone/metal proportions, which I am certain are very different.

I was talking about the unpolished "look" of the "trench"...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Clairitek|1363203086|3404085 said:
TravelingGal|1363195723|3403973 said:
Yeah, I can see why you don't love it. But I gotta say...from your pics, the lines on that ring are much sharper than the pics you received (meaning, I can clearly see an octagonal outline on the bezels. And it definitely looks like two bezels.)

I agree with you that the edge of the bezel touching the diamond looks much straighter and crisp in cygnet's photos and that there are two distinct bezels. It's the disgusting trough of unpolished metal between the two that is utterly offensive (I know I mentioned this further back but I feel like it's so terrible it merits mentioning again).

OK, but go back and look at the original inspirations pieces. Don't they look...well...the same?

NO! Seriously TGal, I know you're not as picky as some of us, but the bezel she got is SO MUCH WIDER. It honestly looks 2 or 3 times as wide as the inspiration bezels. Not to mention the workmanship issues.

ETA we cross-posted, I see now you were talking about the trench. But I didn't notice the trench in the inspiration pictures either.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I can see why you don't love it. But I gotta say...from your pics, the lines on that ring are much sharper than the pics you received (meaning, I can clearly see an octagonal outline on the bezels. And it definitely looks like two bezels.)

I agree with you that the edge of the bezel touching the diamond looks much straighter and crisp in cygnet's photos and that there are two distinct bezels. It's the disgusting trough of unpolished metal between the two that is utterly offensive (I know I mentioned this further back but I feel like it's so terrible it merits mentioning again).

No, they don't look the same, not even a little bit. They don't even look like the same bench made them, if even the same vendor. The finishing alone isn't the same caliber. I don't really understand why DBL would think this is acceptable to not immediately scrap and redo OR since he knew it was awful, say "I don't think this is going to work, I am going to send your stone and a refund back immediately, this piece turned out poorly, and I don't think we're capable of doing as good of a job on this ring as we should".

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rockdiamond|1363205277|3404138 said:
At the end of the day, it's our responsibility to make sure our clients are satisfied- as we've done so many thousands of times. I dropped the ball here.

A return label will be sent to the client, the stone will be removed and returned.
This was a valuable learning experience. We will use it to clarify our policies better.
To any of our clients who have read this, I apologize if this upset you. Please know we are here should you have any questions or concerns.

Seems to me you have a lot of bad days. You've posted on Pricescope before apologizing for your nasty posts and blaming it on a bad day.

Perhaps you should let a customer service representative work with customers and post on Pricescope on your behalf to avoid these problems in the future.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1363205176|3404131 said:
TGal, I will agree with you that I don't think the inspiration pieces were all that great. But, she asked for his best bench, and she certainly did not ask for this wide bezel. The unfinished crevice and the extra wide bezel next to the stone are simply unacceptable. I can easily see that the two bezels on the inspiration pieces are approximately the same size.

Yup that part is obvious, I agree.

I think it was distracts who said she didn't think there was much difference between the original and the end game. I tend to agree. There are differences in proportions, certainly - but I can't say I think much of the original either. I don't think she got a horrifically different product. I think she got one that was off on proportions, (size of bezels, trench, etc) but the style of the workmanship looks the same to me.

See, people look at things differently. I think they both look kinda meh. Others see the original as far superior. The bottom line is what the customer thinks and it seems it will be resolved, so I'm glad for her.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
If that's the type of work the uber bench does, it should be renamed the unter bench. That setting is :shock: Retrieve your diamond and send that setting back to David. You deserve some peace of mind. This has been an :roll: experience, which was made worse by the way it was handled.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1363205394|3404142 said:

NO! Seriously TGal, I know you're not as picky as some of us, but the bezel she got is SO MUCH WIDER. It honestly looks 2 or 3 times as wide as the inspiration bezels. Not to mention the workmanship issues.

ETA we cross-posted, I see now you were talking about the trench. But I didn't notice the trench in the inspiration pictures either.

Yeah, no, I was talking about the trench. In the originals, the photos seem to show that same matted look, although it probably is lighting.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
thing2of2|1363205574|3404148 said:

Seems to me you have a lot of bad days. You've posted on Pricescope before apologizing for your nasty posts and blaming it on a bad day.

Perhaps you should let a customer service representative work with customers and post on Pricescope on your behalf to avoid these problems in the future.

I agree David...surely you have some CS people who can keep their tempers in check and post here on your behalf? I think you've antagonized people here to the point of a vendetta - people have come out the woodwork to flay you. People who obviously dislike you (with, or without, good reason) and will happily take the opportunity to point out the flaws in your business practices and your bench (which whether people like it or not, HAS put out some great products, Yssie's ring, for example.)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

THIS is the correct answer, and should've been the answer immediately. It's disappointing that it took this long. But I am glad that you finally got to it.

I understand that you are passionate about your work and your business reputation, but you have got to take a step back and cool your jets. Please realize that when it hits this board, right or wrong, you're going to have to REALLY work your ass off to fix it, and if you have to have a CSR post on your behalf, do it. I own a business of my own, and it is very frustrating sometimes, but the end result has to be a happy customer, and not a mad one, because a mad one tells a lot more people, and the internet...and the internet is permanent. You really did some damage with this thread, and that's a shame, because you have put out some fantastic pieces. But your legacy around here is not that quality work, unfortunately.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1363178033|3403753 said:
madelise|1363152022|3403653 said:
cushioncutnut|1363148667|3403611 said:
kalima|1363148420|3403607 said:
Rockdiamond said:
THIS I really dont understand... i would love to hear why

I'd be very interested ( honestly) to know the policies of your ( or anyone's) favorite bench on working on stones they did not sell.

How many provide insurance?

I beleive most have insurance while the customer's diamond is in their care. Is that the case with your policy?
What is the issue with your insurance and in what circumstance(s) are you not covered by your insurance?

Were you covered at the outset of accepting the diamond by your insurance?

I asked this of my local jeweler when they have my diamond/jewelry in their posession. He said right away that they are fully insured through his insurance.

David,

I didn't even have to pay my vendor. I dropped off my diamond, and that was deposit enough for her to do the job. And yes, she insured it for me while she set it. I was about to buy Jeweler's Mutual for my stone, but she insisted it was unnecessary since she was going to insure it as well. She said I could insure it up to a million bucks, if I wanted to, but I had her insure it for the value I purchased my stone at.

This was with SN Queens, who insured it purely for the good of the customer. They are not a Pricescope vendor that needed to be backed into a corner in a thread in order to do the right thing. Please, for the love of God, just do the right thing. She does not need to be spending MORE money on shipping it back to you and having another vendor unset the stone… IF THAT'S WHAT SHE CHOOSES. But honestly, in my own opinion, if I were her, I wouldn't want you to touch the diamond again JUST SO IT WON'T HAVE TO BE MAILED FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. But, that should be HER choice.

So, since you cannot un-ship the ring, the only thing I see as acceptable for you to fix the situation as much as you can is to:
A) Pay the shipping label for the ring to be shipped back to you, unset the stone, and ship it back to her to any address she chooses, be it her own, and appraiser's, or another vendor's. Refund her within 36-48 hours.
or
B) If she chooses to unset it herself, reimburse her for the unset fee. If Cygnet feels uncomfortable mailing the whole ring back to you for fear of the ring being lost in transit, she should be able to have the choice to have it unset elsewhere. BUT YOU SHOULD BE PAYING FOR THAT UNSET FEE, AS IT IS YOUR FAULT SHE HAS THE RING ANYWAY, since she has clearly stated to you that she did not want you to ship it to her. You should NOT have shipped it to her when she did not want you to!

And for a personal note, this whole situation has made me have zero faith in a vendor just because they're a Pricescope vendor. I had so much faith in dealing with Pricescope vendors because I felt that, if Pricescope and Pricescopers back them, they MUST be trustworthy and would bend over backwards with Nordstrom-esque customer service to serve me. Luckily, the vendor I did go with did not cause me such troubles and heartache. But I will no longer be so trusting. And I don't think I will ever feel comfortable with using bank wire or check again. This sucks, but Cygnet's experience should be a warning to us all to never trust a vendor 100%, to keep all communication in writing by emails, and to use credit cards for an extra layer of protection at the expense of losing a wire discount.

Madelise, if you take a look at the list of PS vendors (Resources, Featured Sponsor), you may note that Diamonds by Lauren is no longer a PS vendor. Thankfully, though, there are trustworthy non-PS vendors who make settings such as Victor Canera. He has proven to be great to work with and to produce outstanding settings. I hope your ring turns out perfectly and that we can add SN Queens to our list of trustworthy vendors. We do have to rely a lot on recommendations on this forum, and I have learned about vendors I would never recommend, also, due to their behavior on the forum as well as questionable business practices. I did not like it that David did not send a potential diamond directly to a PSer to look at recently but instead insisted on setting it in her chosen setting before letting her see the stone (supposedly with no obligation). Even Dreamer questioned that as being psychologically manipulative and I totally agreed. This situation seals the deal for me as far as Diamonds by Lauren goes.

I am going to REQUEST THAT I NOT BE referenced or included in this thread. I'm appalled by the piling on, blood letting, pack mentatlity that has taken over with a zeal I've never seen. Do not take a comment from over three months of conversations and use it as it would not be applicable here, because it is NOT. I have had ZERO issues with David and NOT THAT it is ANYBODY's FREAKING business but I have a second stone in mind in case I don't care for the ring I have designed which I will get to see on Friday. I spent hours and hours and hours researching and deciding on color, side stones and my setting choice. I was not planning to make a mistake (because I have before). David has been patient with me even when I changed the setting three times in writing to him.. as I was all over the place. My ring is to be finished this week ON TIME. At this point I'm not sure I even want to share it with anyone on here.. for fear of the feedback I would receive after this thread.. no matter how much I love it, you people scare me. I've intentionally not signed into PS because I feel strongly that a number of personalities on this page that "have issue" with DBL have made this the lynch pin for the firing squad. A ring turned out badly. it's not the first vendor ring to turn out badly, communications were emotional... also not a first and this thing is on fire... Please... let's all fly to NY and pull David from his office and light his pants on fire and WATCH HIM BURN!!!! This is a very, very, very sad thread.... and I'm mortified that something I said would be used this way. I guess any and all of the good rings he ever did or happy customer are all forgotten and he's an egg sucking dog... Don't worry I'm terrified to show up in Vegas for fear that if I am wearing my new DBL ring followig this fiasco that I would be Persona Non Grata.. althought I talked to five vendors before chosing David and he worked extra hard to find the exact diamond measurements and color I wanted. If I don't like it.. I don't have to buy it and I have a back up picked out... but so far.. I'm more than pleased with what I have seen and my decisions thus far.

Cygnet.. I'm sorry for how this has happended for you. I do hope and pray you have a resolution for your ring and at some point in the future you will look back at this as a learning experience. You have a very beautiful diamond and you will find a lovely home for her. I wish you all the best and only the best.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay!

Cygnet, I would strongly urge you to put the stone in a cheapie solitaire and just destress and regroup for a while from this whole thing.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1363206197|3404170 said:
I am going to REQUEST THAT I NOT BE referenced or included in this thread. I'm appalled by the piling on, blood letting, pack mentatlity that has taken over with a zeal I've never seen. Do not take a comment from over three months of conversations and use it as it would not be applicable here, because it is NOT. I have had ZERO issues with David and NOT THAT it is ANYBODY's FREAKING business but I have a second stone in mind in case I don't care for the ring I have designed which I will get to see on Friday. I spent hours and hours and hours researching and deciding on color, side stones and my setting choice. I was not planning to make a mistake (because I have before). David has been patient with me even when I changed the setting three times in writing to him.. as I was all over the place. My ring is to be finished this week ON TIME. At this point I'm not sure I even want to share it with anyone on here.. for fear of the feedback I would receive after this thread.. no matter how much I love it, you people scare me. I've intentionally not signed into PS because I feel strongly that a number of personalities on this page that "have issue" with DBL have made this the lynch pin for the firing squad. A ring turned out badly. it's not the first vendor ring to turn out badly, communications were emotional... also not a first and this thing is on fire... Please... let's all fly to NY and pull David from his office and light his pants on fire and WATCH HIM BURN!!!! This is a very, very, very sad thread.... and I'm mortified that something I said would be used this way. I guess any and all of the good rings he ever did or happy customer are all forgotten and he's an egg sucking dog... Don't worry I'm terrified to show up in Vegas for fear that if I am wearing my new DBL ring followig this fiasco that I would be Persona Non Grata.. althought I talked to five vendors before chosing David and he worked extra hard to find the exact diamond measurements and color I wanted. If I don't like it.. I don't have to buy it and I have a back up picked out... but so far.. I'm more than pleased with what I have seen and my decisions thus far.

Cygnet.. I'm sorry for how this has happended for you. I do hope and pray you have a resolution for your ring and at some point in the future you will look back at this as a learning experience. You have a very beautiful diamond and you will find a lovely home for her. I wish you all the best and only the best.

Um do you realize that no one knew who was being referenced until you posted this with A LOT OF CAPS!!!!!? I promise you that no one cares if you have a DBL ring and you're happy with it. This is a board for consumers, and another consumer had a terrible experience.

This post is seriously beyond over dramatic. cygnet had a terrible experience, you had a great one. To channel kenny, people's experiences vary!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs (((MayK)))

I'm sure your ring will be lovely.

I agree, some people have definitely been blood thirsty on this thread. Can you imagine how different it would have been if it were the beloved BGD or WF or Victor Canera?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1363206452|3404176 said:

Um do you realize that no one knew who was being referenced until you posted this with A LOT OF CAPS!!!!!? I promise you that no one cares if you have a DBL ring and you're happy with it. This is a board for consumers, and another consumer had a terrible experience.

This post is seriously beyond over dramatic. cygnet had a terrible experience, you had a great one. To channel kenny, people's experiences vary!

Please... a bunch of people on this board have followed my search.. and know exactly who I am.. In fact I haven't logged on in over a week and a PSer sent me the thread so I would know... I'm asking not to be included.. I shouldn't be I didn't stick my nose into this becuase I didn't want to be a part... I can make that request and there's nothing wrong with it! Over dramatic... really.... you have a thread that is 11 pages long and maybe 24 hours old with all kinds of things being said.. I don't want to be included. I wouldn't care if it were LM, VC, ERD, WF or BGD or anyone else.. this has been AWFUL to watch and the very reason I had signed off and questioning if I will ever come back... ever.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1363206550|3404177 said:
Hugs (((MayK)))

I agree, some people have definitely been blood thirsty on this thread. Can you imagine how different it would have been if it were the beloved BGD or WF or Victor Canera?

Probably VERY different, because none of those vendors would have pulled this to begin with. Not to mention that they're all professional and respectful. Unlike David.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1363206679|3404180 said:

Please... a bunch of people on this board have followed my search.. and know exactly who I am.. In fact I haven't logged on in over a week and a PSer sent me the thread so I would know... I'm asking not to be included.. I shouldn't be I didn't stick my nose into this becuase I didn't want to be a part... I can make that request and there's nothing wrong with it! Over dramatic... really.... you have a thread that is 11 pages long and maybe 24 hours old with all kinds of things being said.. I don't want to be included. I wouldn't care if it were LM, VC, ERD, WF or BGD or anyone else.. this has been AWFUL to watch and they every reason I had signed off.

Okay, but this thread has literally NOTHING to do with you. I'm not sure what you're even upset about, beyond someone mentioning in passing that he pulled the "Just see it first" move on someone else. Again, not even mentioning you by name.

ETA I missed that you edited your post to include a GBCPS. Really? Over a vendor you worked with screwing up and getting called on it? Well like kenny says, people vary!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Ladies no personal attacks or we will close and remove the thread. Keep it on topic.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Please... a bunch of people on this board have followed my search.. and know exactly who I am.. In fact I haven't logged on in over a week and a PSer sent me the thread so I would know... I'm asking not to be included.. I shouldn't be I didn't stick my nose into this becuase I didn't want to be a part... I can make that request and there's nothing wrong with it! Over dramatic... really.... you have a thread that is 11 pages long and maybe 24 hours old with all kinds of things being said.. I don't want to be included. I wouldn't care if it were LM, VC, ERD, WF or BGD or anyone else.. this has been AWFUL to watch and they every reason I had signed off.
I, for one, had no idea who that comment was referencing. No one mentioned names until you "outed" yourself.

Cygnet's awful experience with DBL does not negate any good experiences that you, Yssie or anyone else has had.

If WF, VC, SK, ERD, BGD or LM had these same events play out, I'm sure the thread would have been very very similar. (In fact, LM has had at least one...)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1363206789|3404186 said:

Okay, but this thread has literally NOTHING to do with you. I'm not sure what you're even upset about, beyond someone mentioning in passing that he pulled the "Just see it first" move on someone else. Again, not even mentioning you by name.

ETA I missed that you edited your post to include a GBCPS. Really? Over a vendor you worked with screwing up and getting called on it? Well like kenny says, people vary!

I've already "addressed" the not mentioned by name.. clearly since I haven't been "logged in" someone knew it was me. I don't know the fact that a project I have been working diligently on for three months would be used as a "and you know he did this too... very manipulative"... no one on this thread knows about the conversations we had or the circustances of me struggling with looking at a diamond unset... so yes, I have an issue. This is about DBL, I am doing business with them. I'm sorry.. I'll just leave and let you get back to the piling on... Thanks for the support Thing 2 of 2 hugs to you too!!!! In case you can't tell this has been VERY upsetting to me to watch too..

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cygnet is it possible to have DBL send your stone to GOG for inspection/set into a simple solitaire so you can wear it and have your proposal til you heal? I do agree a Sholdt is a winner of an idea, as well, which is also local, but at least having GOG who knows the stone check it out (in NYC) and set it would probably help your mind out too.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh Cyg glad it looks like things are working out and you/David are moving foward.

Mayk- I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing responding to you, but I feel you posted without really taking a moment. I'm not sure where you are getting pack mentality or blood letting from this thread?!?! :???: I actually thought it was helpful. The OP has an issue that wasn't working with the vendor. End of day vendor realizes mistakes AND recongizes the importance of customer satisfaction. Can you really look at that ring and say you would accept it? I doubt it.

My point is please don't be the pot calling the kettle black. I/We/PS get you like DBL. You should as you have had a great experience with him. By all means go recommend him do whatever you want and wear you ring with pride. I will be the first to line up and love on it if it makes you happy. However, please don't attack the PS members who are honestly only trying to help the OP and correct the problem here. Ultimately that is what I have seen done. This is how PS works for me and as you put it in another thread- is the Spirit of this forum. If you post looking for help then you will get it. I think you need to take your blinders off and realize many of us don't care who the vendor is or isn't. There is no name calling and if anything David has learned something from this and gotten some excellent suggestions for how to deal with situation like this in the future or making suggestions to get someone else from DBL to post here.

Just my .02!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quit channeling Kenny, T2, or it will drive me over the edge.

(note, this is not a personal attack against Kenny. I like Kenny. But we only need one Kenny. I'd prefer that T2 stays T2).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry if you were offended, MayK. The post wasn't about you. It was about a series of things that a vendor has done over time that add up to people being rightfully angry for the way Cygnet was treated. Again, I am sorry you are upset and that the timing happened to be when you were working with him. But put the blame where it lies, with David!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1363206717|3404183 said:
Laila619|1363206550|3404177 said:
Hugs (((MayK)))

Probably VERY different, because none of those vendors would have pulled this to begin with. Not to mention that they're all professional and respectful. Unlike David.

Maybe so, but they've all had their fair share of boneheaded customer snafus, too. If it were one of those vendors, I'm guessing more people would have said to just wait to see it in person.

In any case, glad DBL is doing the right thing finally, and I hope cygnet can find a ring she loves.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1363207306|3404202 said:
Quit channeling Kenny, T2, or it will drive me over the edge.

(note, this is not a personal attack against Kenny. I like Kenny. But we only need one Kenny. I'd prefer that T2 stays T2).

:lol: Sorry, since it's PS I used the kenny reference. IF this was IRL I would channel my older sister, who tells my nieces "Everybody's different! If we were all the same it would be pretty boring!"

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I honestly can't believe the same bench that executed my design so perfectly and painstakingly also made this ring. I can say with certainty that in Cygnet's place I would be just as disappointed and upset. The outline of the outer bezel is asymmetric, the windmills meet the straights at different angles, the unpolished trench with (again asymmetric) gouges is an eyesore, and the overall lack of proportionality of the various elements is unflattering and bizarre.

I don't know what happened here. I've just been scratching my head thinking "WTF" over and over. But I think it's pretty clear that someone dropped the ball, and that the post-ball-drop fallout was handled very poorly.

I think the original inspiration (the yellow radiant in yg double bezel) is beautiful - it melds sharp angular precision and "molten metal" beautifully. What Cygnet received is IMO most definitely not representative of the aesthetic of the inspiration, and again IMO most definitely not a credit to the vendor.

I'm very glad to hear that Cygnet will be sent a return label and that David will unset the stone with no more drama.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm upset... the reason I'm upset was because I had the misfortune of being on the back boards so to speak and watching this thing play out... then watching the "set up". I have since unjoined those boards so no one needs to "throw me from the bus" I've done it for you tossed myself right off... and blocked all participants from my private FB page... my mistake totally.

This thread was started and people played roles and they were not honest.. and it's sad. Cygnet needs help and suggestions and I totally agree she should come here to get it and get the support. But I know the pre-thread story and I'm so sorry I do... the horrible things that were said. I don't conduct my life this way. I don't add more drama to a life that really comes with more than it's fair share. I'm upset... and I was VERY much trying to stay out of it and I have quit posting and seriously had sent a note saying I might not go to Vegas (I will still be there with my husband.. but not at the GTG). I'm sad, sad, sad for Cygnet... I have said I don't totally agree with how this was handled but I also quit reading the thread because it was upsetting me.

On my journey I talked to Grace, James Allen, I sent two emails to Chris at ERD and he told me he would do the research and get back to me.. he never did... (I have done a good amount of business with him... two sapphire bands, my tranny setting and my sapphire DBTY), I also talked to Mark Broumand (spelling no clue.. so don't slay me).... I ended up at DBL because he listened to what I saw in Palm Beach and what I wanted...

I am asking that my thread not be used. I was worried about the size after seeing the 1.59 and as someone mentioned it would look much different set.. Could David have have sent it.. yes.. would I have had any better idea than I did with the first diamond.. probably not.

I'm sad about this.. broken hearted actually but I'm just one of the caualities of this.. and while this thread is not about me and butting in and asking not to be included could get me banned.. I have not been ugly to anyone on here I'm only asking not to be used becuase no one knows the full story and there are always two sides to every story. Always...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results