shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered the Memoire Band from Pearlmans. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did it! I don''t know when I''ve agonized over a jewelry purchase like I did this one! Bill Pearlman was a dream to work with and a saint to put up with all of my questions. The ring will be the five stone band, 1.50 ctw, stones set in platinum with an 18 kt. gold shank. I am excited and nervous at the same time. It will take about four weeks to be made so meanwhile I''ll be dreamin'' in diamonds!

To all of the PSer''s who answered my many questions and PM''s - a big hug and thank you! This place is a godsend when in doubt!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m so excited for you. It''s going to be absolutely gorgeous. I can''t wait to see the pics, I''m just sorry it''s going to take so long. How are you going to manage to stay sane and patient?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mini! I don''t know - except now that the decision is made and the order placed I feel better already!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you paste a picture for us from the Pearlman''s site so we can have an idea of what it looks like in the meantime? Can''t wait to see it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR, it''s going to be fabulous. I hope the next 4 weeks moves quickly for you.

diamondseeker- here''s a pic of the ring MGR ordered but her''s will have a yellow gold shank.

99EE13.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlman''s doesn''t have the exact ring on their website - I have posted another picture from another website. However, the picture of the one posted is smaller than the one I ordered and the shared prongs are in yellow gold - mine will be in platinum.

shared.prong.jpg.jpg

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Making the decision is always the hardest part. I was worried sick before we chose my wedding set, but that feeling disappeared once we decided and placed the order; I felt a huge sense of relief, which is what you are probably feeling. When the rings arrived, I was really frightened to open the boxes, in case I didn''t like what we chose. Fortunately I saw two amazing rings and haven''t looked back. I''m sure you will feel the same. I can''t wait to see it. I''m so excited for you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, Mini, that just about sums up how I feel - I certainly hope my outcome is as good as yours was!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I know how much you have agonized over this RHR thing, and I''m so glad you finally did it. Now you can relax. Hopefully, the next 4 weeks won''t drag out. I know what that is like.
20.gif

Love the 2-tone yellow/white. Good choice MGR!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so glad you took the plunge! I love that ring and it is going to be incredible!!! Can''t wait to see pictures of it on your hand.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really beautiful! I am now wondering if I should forget getting a new solitaire and just get a nice diamond band like this to wear alone.

Do you know how many mm wide it is by chance?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, MGR!! I love that ring . It''s gorgeous and YG, too!
emlove.gif
Those 4 weeks will go by so fast. You''ll have it before you know it. Can''t wait to see the hand pics.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone - I appreciate it. Diamondseeker I don''t know how wide it is but will be glad to measure it for your when I get it - my guess is about 4mm though. I plan to wear this alone as a RHR!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto can''t wait to see the hand pictures!!! Congrats!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s going to be beautiful!

I can''t wait to see it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay MGR, you did it. I know you will be thrilled with it. Can''t wait for the hand pics, heres hoping the 4 weeks fly by!!!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone - you are the greatest! How wonderful to have your own little cheering section ~ especially when the cheerleaders understand the diamond ''addiction''!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! That is one awesome ring. I''ll be sitting on pins and needles waiting for the hand shots.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results