shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions and advice on H&A or Eighternity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spyder16

Rough_Rock
Can i get some thoughts on which would be a better buy and do i need to worry about clarity that much on an Eighternity diamond since it''s pretty hard to see anything cause of the many facets it has? For an eighternity .75 E SI ideal /vg/vg what price should that fall under?
thanks.......

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have an answer for you as I''ve never seen an Eighternity in person, but Good Old Gold carries both so you might give them a call.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Sundial - both are beautiful diamonds and it is up to your eyes which is the most pleasing, give GOG a call. In that carat weight with a superb cut you could shoot for an SI1 or even SI2 clarity if eyeclean and have a great looking diamond. Same with colour, if you wanted to go lower a G H or even I or J would face up white.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there
35.gif

I have not heard of eighternity before, but I presume it''s a modified round.

I too would go for an eye clean SI1/2 but would go down in color as far as ''I'' to get a bit more bling for my $

Blod
9.gif

tomswife2007

Rough_Rock
I am not sure what the price would be for that size stone. I have an Eighternity diamond and my fiance paid $6400 for it. It is 1.13 carats, G in color (GIA is strict when grading the color of an Eighternity diamond because of the amount of facets...therefore our jeweler told us it is more like an F), and it is an eye clean SI2. I absoultely love it! I have had people everywhere tell me that I blind them from across the room
emsmiled.gif
...they are unbelieveable diamonds of any size! Now, my fiance bought my diamond from a jeweler in California (we live in Pennsylvania) who is one of the 29 Eighternity dealers in the US. If you would like the name and location of our jeweler, let me know or talk to Rhino at GOG and see what he can come up with for you. Lots of luck diamond hunting...I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with an Eighternity diamond. They are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results