shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions about my flanking bagettes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
do you think they should be larger? my lovely husband picked out this setting and I love the simplicity of it, but the side bagettes are quite tiny. what do you all think? i would estimate that they are about .3 or so TCW and the center is 1.5.

thanks

IMG_0013_1.JPG

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I think slightly bigger and longer would look nice.
It is a beautiful ring.

Scintillating...

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I could see where you would want a bit more balance, but the current setting makes your center stone look stately and quite large.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
I love the proportions. It depends -- do you love the solitaire look? If so, keep it! The tinier baguettes REALLY make the center stone pop! The "hero" doesn''t blend in with the side stones... it''s the centerpiece and demands admiration and attention! I love it.

But if you like a 3-stone look, definitely bump up the side stones. Still, I really really love the way it is now.

Very pretty and stunning, too.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi LL!

I love your ring the way it is now- the long, lean shape of your center stone matches the side stones- they really flatter each other well. If you want to do something like a 3 stone, or if you decide you wanted to make the baguettes a little larger, I would say no matter what it will be lovely, so go for it!!! But I say it is truly gorgeous as is.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2006 12:05:34 PM
Author: yellowsparkles
I love it exactly the way it is. It looks huge and beautifull.
emteeth.gif
HI:

My sentiments exactly. Truely elegant.

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also think the ring is perfect as it is.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks all for the compliments! i love my ring(s), but sometimes when i look at my e-ring, i can''t help but think that perhaps the side stones should be a tad larger. i''m not interested in a three stone ring -- just the center and side bagettes...

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 5:09:25 PM
Author: lovelylulu
thanks all for the compliments! i love my ring(s), but sometimes when i look at my e-ring, i can''t help but think that perhaps the side stones should be a tad larger. i''m not interested in a three stone ring -- just the center and side bagettes...
This says it all. You''re just dealing with PS syndrome . . . your ring it absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn''t change the setting your husband picked out for this kind of feeling. There will always be something you kind of wish was different!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I, too, love it just the way it is. I think the smaller baguettes are perfect, and really make the ring look unique. I wouldn''t change a thing.

Ice Snoop

Rough_Rock
it''s delicate and beautiful and really highlights your centre stone. don''t change it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is amazing as is. The small baguettes really make the center stone pop! You are definitely a pricescope member, unfortunately many of us are never satisfied with our amazingly beautiful rings.

sandymonet

Rough_Rock
I think the ring is stunning as it is, that center stone really does not need anything else. lucky lady, great hubby, be happy and wear that beauty with pride and great health.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them like that!
Also - I love your prongs... do you have a shot of your gallery/pavillion/head or whatever its called? I love prongs like that! I''m meeting with my jeweler tomorrow and we''re tryng to figure out ways to make it happen so it looks like yours on top!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi LL ~
emrose.gif

Gorgeous just the way it is!
emlove.gif

Have a great day!
35.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 11:14:58 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Your ring is amazing as is. The small baguettes really make the center stone pop! You are definitely a pricescope member, unfortunately many of us are never satisfied with our amazingly beautiful rings.
I agree...it''s stunning as is and I think adding bigger baguettes will only take away from your absolutely gorgeous center stone
30.gif

darling

Shiny_Rock
I love it as is. Would love to see the side view. What size is your finger?
Are you planning on getting a band to go with it?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could go bigger with the baggs, but if it were me I wouldn''t. I love that they are significant enough to add design to the ring, but still keep that gorgeous center stone the center of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results