shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on princess eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I like the look of it, but it seems thick and I don''t think it would be comfortable at all.
7.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Looks nice- but what quality stones are they using? 2ct tw for $2250? Maybe it is just me, but I would rather spend the extra $$$ and know that I am getting a good quality piece (like from Signed Pieces), then spend any money at all on something not so good...just my @.02...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2006 1:20:04 PM
Author: Dani
Looks nice- but what quality stones are they using? 2ct tw for $2250? Maybe it is just me, but I would rather spend the extra $$$ and know that I am getting a good quality piece (like from Signed Pieces), then spend any money at all on something not so good...just my @.02...
The stones are G, SI1.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Like previous poster said, try it, see it in person, and if you cant, make sure they have a good return policy. You just cant be sure unless you see it with your own eyes....

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone ever dealt with stein diamonds? I''m curious if anyone has purcased from them and what their experiance was.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results