shape
carat
color
clarity

NUMBER 2000!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I''M HAVING THE BIG ONE, MARTHA! THE EXCITEMENT''S TOO MUCH FOR ME!

I want to thank my mama, my papa, my ninth grade teacher who stole my virginity and all the little people I had to trample on to get to this point.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Have fun now. The next seven posters to this topic win one of the seven gemstones listed on that other outrageous topic over there.

SEE YA!

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Rich

Congrats!!

-PG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Hi Rich, congrats.

Diamondlil

bling

Shiny_Rock
rats..missed it i think..i responded to the wrong one!!! ahahaha

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Richard, I hope Martha's your wife's name. As to your ninth grade teacher, shame on her. Here's to another 2000! So how do we know who won what?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that was funny. I just sat down after dinner to check in, and there it was. Can't believe I snuck it in. Looks like fire&ice was in a little rush there with that big S. I still can't believe I caught it!!! Yea!!!!!!

Diamondlil

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that was fast!

Fire & Ice, you brought up the rear!

Bling, you were squeezed out by a nose!

Congratulations everybody! Your new gems will be going out tomorrow, US postal mail.

Thanks for participating!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Rich!

2000 is always a big one!

win

bling

Shiny_Rock
that was toooo much fun..thank for keeping work exciting for us! hahaha..loved it..congrats and heres to the next 2000 posts...whats the prize for 4000! hahaha..just kidding..
1.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Richard - I'll post pictures when it's mounted. What a generous guy you are.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rich!!!!
1.gif
That was way too much fun!!! I don't think I've ever been in my target heart rate before whilst sitting still. Boy, did that "Refresh" button ever get a workout.
9.gif

Will take pics of mine too when it's mounted.
1.gif

Serendipitous

Rough_Rock
OMG!!! Had just sat back down at the computer. Replied so quickly, I didn't even say anything appropriate.

Congratulations Richard. I'm a newbie - didn't even know anything about gems a few weeks ago. But there's something infectious about this site. Even now that I've bought the engagement ring (just impatiently waiting for WhiteFlash and Vatche to set it, etc.), I keep coming back to read all the goings on.

Russell

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much Rich!

Boy, talk about being in the right place at the right time!!

Congratulations!

-PG

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
"I'M HAVING THE BIG ONE, MARTHA! THE EXCITEMENT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME!"

Ever see "Sanford & Son?" "Elizabeth! I'm comin' to meet you, Elizabeth!"
9.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Just to recap, here's how it lined up:

1. Serendipitous, snagged the $1000 dollar dino bone intarsia

2. Canadiangirl, ended up with that cute 1.42 ct. Ceylon star ruby

3. Paul's girl, landed the intoxicating wine red 2.34 ct. tourmaline (rubellite)

4. Mikesgirl, scarfed up the 0.84 tanzanite everybody was fighting about

5. Mexi, plucked that 0.76 catseye tourmaline right out of the running

6. Diamondlil, took the 1.79 ct pink tourmaline like a lady, and

7. Fire&Ice, got the clear rutilated quartz stone which is going to look great in a silver pendant.

Wow, that was fun, wasn't it? Congratulation everybody.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 2000th post Rich. Darn -- I missed it - pesky job. I guess I can delete my Outlook reminder for 3 p.m. PST tomorrow.

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
Well I'm speechless. One, that I fell into this thread by sheer luck and, two, that Richard is so generous with these stones. Thank you.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/10/2003 6:38:24 PM Richard Sherwood wrote:

Just to recap, here's how it lined up:

7. Fire&Ice, got the clear rutilated quartz stone which is going to look great in a silver pendant.

----------------

How right you are! I'm already designing in my head. What luck. I never win anything except in the game of life. I had my eye on that Tourmaline. This one excaped me w/ my dopey focus. It's absolutely perfect for me! I'm thinking some sort of way of suspending it. I already have the perfect neckring to hang it on.

Congrats & good things your way.

I'll try to check in tonight - but gone for the week. Maybe I can weadle some time on hubby's laptop when he comes up.

Thanks so much! A broad smile on this old broad's face!

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
*doing extreme happy dance*

This is just too cool. Rich, you now have my unending, slavish devotion.
1.gif
When you posted a picture of that Ceylon ruby, I immediately gravitated towards it. In fact, I emailed Mr. Canadiangrrl at an AFB in San Antonio last night, and *made* him look at it. He emailed back, "Very pretty! If by chance you win it, I'll get it set in a ring or a pendant for you for Christmas."
1.gif

I have never been so utterly thrilled to come in second in my entire life.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results