shape
carat
color
clarity

NUMBER 2000!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
It didn't matter for me. Last nite. Tonite. I'm busy at that time anyway. Checked the time of Rich's post and I was "On the road again" with daughter in tow to swim practice. KIDS!!!

I'm Blue, Dah Bah Dee Dah Bah Doo, I'm Blue!
15.gif
8.gif
14.gif

Congrats to Rich! Thanks for making the board soooo fun with your generosity. Special thanks for helping all us folk with your knowledge and wisdom in our buying decisions!
9.gif
16.gif

No congrats to the weeners, you lucky quick clicking fingered bunch! LOLOL JK Green with envy here!
21.gif

Oh, and please disregard the comments I posted over at www.richardsherwoodsucks.com about
that ugly wart in the middle of your forehead,
your annoying hack,
that your bottom is made of lead,
and you have huge hump on your back.

Hey! A rhyme! It could be HeyJud!

I still
love.gif
wuv
love.gif
you Rich!
2.gif

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
Funny! I just logged in to send a message to Mikesgirl and she beat me to it. There's a message for you, Mikesgirl! Enjoy, you lucky poster, you!

I was also waiting for tomorrow and even hunted down someone to post by proxy for me.
cry.gif
Sneaky, sneaky, Richard!

Congratulations on your 2000th post, Richard, and to all the winners. On the bright side, all those who didn't win get to save a little money on the setting for Christmas gifts, right?
9.gif

On the bright, bright side, I'm expecting a package in the mail from someone else. Can't wait!
9.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Well, first let me say "thanks" for all the nice comments. I wasn't fishing for it, but it's always nice nonetheless. I particularly enjoyed the www.richsherwoodsucks.com website. Right up my humor alley.

Secondly, I enjoyed this so much that I think I'll do it every so often when things need livening up. They probably won't be $2000 packages, but should be great fun anyway.

That will give all you non-psychic slowpokes asleeep at the wheel a second chance... Heh heh heh

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I'm ok with being called a "non-psychic slowpoke". Especially if I get another chance
appl.gif
. I guess it's that "asleeep at the wheel" thing that I'll have to work on.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Richard-
Are you aware that I was in fact the first person to acknowledge with a post that you were even doing this give-away thing? Any prizes for that one?

goldendringlets

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that's gotta be worth something. I tell you what, Ringlets, let's get together somewhere and discuss this more indepth. I'm sure we can figure something out.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rich is a DIRTY OLD MAN!!!

9.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Very funny, Rich.
9.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Goldenringlets, if Rich offers to show you his etchings, I'd run away. If you know what I mean. And I think that you do.
9.gif
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I decided to check something out per what Rich had said about me and Leo being the top posters..and was shocked to see he was right. This is scary. I am going to surpass the developer of the site if I keep participating the way I do.....AHHH.

Hmm...planning a wedding, buying a house, holding a job, the all-important relationship, and posting an average of 9 posts a day on Pscope? I feel like superwoman...or maybe I just have a bad case of ADD.

Ha Ha!
rodent.gif
Pscope I love ya!

pscopemembers.jpg

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mara, I bet there's a good chance these two "2000" topics probably generated the most amount of posts/views in the shortest amount of time in the history of PriceScope.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Rich -
Naw, I don't think you're a dirty old man, even if Mara does...but you're certainly a generous one, and a nice-lookin' one.

Goldenringlets

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee Hee....
rodent.gif
Don't take candy from strangers...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Mara, you, Richard, Garry and other great contributors and consumer' champions are Ideal Cuts now. Ideal Cuts are entitled to have there own forums on any subject.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sweeeeet!! Thanks Leonid
1.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WHOOOHOOOOOO!!! *passing Mara and Rich a margarita*
9.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
----------------

Hee Hee.... Don't take candy from strangers...

--------------------

Does that include eye candy? (We may be in trouble)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results