shape
carat
color
clarity

NUMBER 2000!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay that REALLY sucked. I was having MIS play around with my computer because I was having a problem with a file AND RICH SAID IT WAS TOMORROW.....and I totally missed it! SO NOT FAIR!!!!!!

cry.gif
Congrats Rich....!!!

(mara...crying in her bottled water)

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW TOO!
8.gif
oh well, guess I'll have to have a glass of wine in Rich's behalf. That was awfully nice, and I guess it was fate since Ruby is Canadiangirl's birthstone...

btw...mine's diamond -- any spare's of those laying around Rich?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah and Congrats CG on the amazing ruby..that truly was fate!
1.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sob....Mara, I'm cryin' with ya. Rich! I can't believe you did that while I was grocery shopping! Oh well, I will bolster my spirits while fondling my own goodies in the safe.

Congratulations to all who did win!!! That must have been some adrenalin rush!

Enjoy and make sure you post pics when the gems are set.
10.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
haha..seeing how i was seconds too late..i think im going for two glasses of wine tonite...congrats to all the winners...what fun..
1.gif
wavey.gif
wacko.gif
9.gif
10.gif
loopy.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww bling thats so sad that you missed it because of the other post. Well not as sad as me missing it because of MIS playing around with my computer--WHAT LUCK! ARGH!
sad.gif

Oh well maybe you (and I) have bigger and better things coming down the pike soon!

This type of adrenalin is usually reserved for eBay last minute snipe purchases..I am sure all of you winners are passed out on the floor shaking uncontrollably...

diamond dazed

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, Rich.

You deserve every bit of that success.

And about this contest-- what a cool, fun and generous thing to do-- but it's nothing compared to the generosity that you show every day around here with the time and thought that you put in answering questions and guiding people in an incredibly important purchase. It amazes me to think about how Pricescope and Diamondtalk have leveled the playing field for consumers -- that wouldn't have happened without people like yourself making the effort to do that. We all owe you a big thank you!

Kris

Serendipitous

Rough_Rock
My heart is still in overdrive.

The intarsia (I had to look up its definition) is a really neat piece. In a way I don't feel as guilty having won it as it wasn't the item most of you were fawning over.

Now this poor left-brained schlub needs suggestions on how to best showcase the piece.

Russell

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seren..that was the piece I was silently coveting, its so cool! Would look amazing as a pendant of some sort. Wear it in good health!
1.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
hey mara..were both bay area gals..we should go and drink our sorrows away together! ahaha.....
rodent.gif
rodent.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Hey Mara & Bling -

I am a bay area gal too! I will come too and show off my new treasure (Mua ah ah ah ah)
naughty.gif

-PG

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I'M HAVING THE BIG ONE, MARTHA! THE EXCITEMENT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME!

~~~~~~~~

Whoa - okay, I didn't know why you were calling me - but I guess it was a weird joke. Ya...DancinGirl is a Martha! But, not one of those 90 year olds you typically see with that name. Rich knew that though. LOL!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
This goes back to my whole 'lets get the BayArea people together and have a drink and stare at diamonds' comment to Hest. I am going to post in the Diamond Hangout and see if anyone BA people are intrigued enough to want to come!!
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
You know, I'm really bummed about this. I sat at work tonight until 6 p.m. refreshing this thing, even though Rich said it would be tomorrow.

I had to damn near beg and barter with my boyfriend to get him to agree to go grocery shopping tonight instead of tomorrow night just so I'd be free for this, and now this?

Rich.......you've got one pretty disappointed gal here.
cry.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Funny you'd say that, dancingirl. I'm a Martha too, and nicknamed Marty because my dad thought it was an old lady name. Now that I've got that beautiful tanzanite, suggestions, anyone, on a setting? I tend toward more traditional, or at least symmetrical stuff, but think this little beauty deserves something special. I'd love to have all of your feedback, ladies.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 11/10/2003 8:48:09 PM aljdewey wrote:

You know, I'm really bummed about this. I sat at work tonight until 6 p.m. refreshing this thing, even though Rich said it would be tomorrow.

I had to damn near beg and barter with my boyfriend to get him to agree to go grocery shopping tonight instead of tomorrow night just so I'd be free for this, and now this?

Rich.......you've got one pretty disappointed gal here.
cry.gif

----------------

At least you may have the consolation of knowing that your misery has not gone unnoticed. It is consoling me in my hour of sadness ;-). Congrats to all of you gem winners! And fire&ice's cat didn't even have to go without eating!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to express my dismay. I was home at six o'clock, and then decided to go to the gym. I told my boyfriend three times at the gym how excited I was to try and win a pink tourmaline tomorrow night. I'm really sad that I didn't even get to try.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
LOL... Mara, I actually clicked on that link to see if you were keen enough to make a website for a joke.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee Hee no...Rank Amateur posted the fake url last nite and joked about it too...hehee
rodent.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohh Rich You couldn't wait until I got home from work eh'.....

Fun Idea...

Congrats on Your 2000th post...
wavey.gif

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I saw these posts, and didn't read them until now .. talk about too late!!!! What lucky winners! Rich, what a GREAT contest, and congrats on the 2000.

.. hey any other vendors wanna play
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
sad.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
15.gif
5.gif

Boy, was it late here! Also, I was expecting it tomorrow! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
2.gif
9.gif

Rich, CONGRATS!!!!! See ya at 5000!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Boy, I don't even know what the contest was, but coming in here at this point makes me want to dance in happiness for all the winners!! Congratulations to all who won!
appl.gif

And I would be remiss not to say congrats to Rich on his 2000th post?? Woooo hooooo!! Now all that said, can someone please tell me what exactly was the contest here? Looks like I missed too much to go digging......
rolleyes.gif

flyingharp

Rough_Rock
Congrats to Rich - for your 2nd millenial post! (Look forward to many more!)

Well done everyone! The tension was killing - better than any soap on TV any day! (Except I was asleep when it all happened! Shame...
9.gif
)

Hey, Giangi's only 400+ posts to go to the big 2---! Let's do it all again!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mmmm Giangi has a cute little ACA that may need giving away...tee hee..
rodent.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
For pete's sake guys, if you knew Rich well enough from the board, I had little doubt what he was going to do.

Thanks again Rich. I hope you received my PM. My computer is acting up. Signing off for now.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Mara...
9.gif
I have a small true Royal Asscher too.
1.gif
1.gif

But I'm still depressed...
2.gif
Oh well, now I'm gonna eat some chocolate!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results