shape
carat
color
clarity

My fiance' just bought this puppy today!

0228lisa

Rough_Rock
AGS, SI1, I, 2.044 carat, ACA H&A!! It's the one on the right!

stone comparison.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must be thrilled!!! When do you get to have it set? Do you have a setting for it??? Whats the plan?
All very exciting!!! AND...its beautiful!

0228lisa

Rough_Rock
I'm considering heavily a Valina ring and Whiteflash is going to price setting it for me.

nr00

Rough_Rock
Wow... So beautiful. I love these shots of the diamonds, it's funny how there is only a slight size difference between the two and yet the whole shape within looks so different in each. I'm loving both especially the diamond you both chose!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's spectacular!

(by the way, before I opened the post I thought it was a real puppy!)

Love the stone- congrats! :love:

0228lisa

Rough_Rock
Amys Bling|1289851281|2766997 said:
It's spectacular!

Love the stone- congrats! :love:

Yea..I can see how you went there. Thanks all. I'll post again once it is mounted. Now the mission for the perfect mount!! :read: :read: :read:

Lisa

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I just can't find the Vanila setting?
Do you have a link to it?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's a fantastic stone! :appl: Can't wait to see what you do with it!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
It's really gorgeous! I've seen that stone in person and it's TDF!

Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!

soontomarry2

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Both diamonds are beautiful! Something I have learned is that ACAs only look better and better as they get larger!

I'm curious, what are the specs on both diamonds? There seems to be quite a spread difference for such a small change in weight.

0228lisa

Rough_Rock
btrflygrl23|1289864477|2767352 said:

When did you see it and how, what, when and why??!!!! :twirl: :twirl:

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
DH is allergic to puppies and any animal with hair.. so I'm thinking this puppy would be ok ? :naughty: Congratulations by the way ,can't wait to see the final product.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous rock!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
0228lisa|1289925745|2768423 said:

Opps I replied to your other thread and just saw this.
Ok, I saw it because I owned it. It used to be the center stone on my e-ring.
I'm not sure who owned it before me and I think someone may have owned it since me but I have no idea.
I initially purchased a 2ct ACA princess from WF around March of 2007. I loved it but yearned for the performance and spread of an ideal cut RB so I contacted WF and began looking through their inventory for an RB in my price range and around the same size.

They offered me the 2.044 as well as a 2.10 and a 2.18 and after talking with my rep was I encouraged to go with the 2.044 it had amazing spread for the weight and was fiery and I wanted big and fiery. If I remember correctly the 2.18 was a bit out of my prince range.
So I picked the 2.044. The whole process was complete by 2008 and I picked up the completed ring in April of 08.

I LOVED the stone, LOVED the ring no complaints at all. Inclusion did not bother me no one noticed it and I had to look hard to find it and the thing was so lively you really couldn't pick out the inclusion through the sparks shooting from the stone.

Then I wanted to get a center stone closer to 2.5cts so that is the only reason I started looking at WF inventory again. I found a 2.52 that I really liked and my rep and fellow PSers told me it was a great stone and I could afford it so I jumped on it. I sent the 2.044 back and WF put the 2.52 into my old setting. I had to of course have them make a new head since the 2.5 was bigger.
And this was all in Nov of 09 and I'm still very happy. I honestly loved the 2.044 I only sent it back to get the bigger stone.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you want to know anything else.
I think if you search my posts you'll find pics of the old stone.
=)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone! Can't wait to see handshots!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations! saw your earlier thread - can't wait to see your ring!!!!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
btrflygrl23|1289952819|2769181 said:
0228lisa|1289925745|2768423 said:

Opps I replied to your other thread and just saw this.
Ok, I saw it because I owned it. It used to be the center stone on my e-ring.
I'm not sure who owned it before me and I think someone may have owned it since me but I have no idea.
I initially purchased a 2ct ACA princess from WF around March of 2007. I loved it but yearned for the performance and spread of an ideal cut RB so I contacted WF and began looking through their inventory for an RB in my price range and around the same size.

They offered me the 2.044 as well as a 2.10 and a 2.18 and after talking with my rep was I encouraged to go with the 2.044 it had amazing spread for the weight and was fiery and I wanted big and fiery. If I remember correctly the 2.18 was a bit out of my prince range.
So I picked the 2.044. The whole process was complete by 2008 and I picked up the completed ring in April of 08.

I LOVED the stone, LOVED the ring no complaints at all. Inclusion did not bother me no one noticed it and I had to look hard to find it and the thing was so lively you really couldn't pick out the inclusion through the sparks shooting from the stone.

Then I wanted to get a center stone closer to 2.5cts so that is the only reason I started looking at WF inventory again. I found a 2.52 that I really liked and my rep and fellow PSers told me it was a great stone and I could afford it so I jumped on it. I sent the 2.044 back and WF put the 2.52 into my old setting. I had to of course have them make a new head since the 2.5 was bigger.
And this was all in Nov of 09 and I'm still very happy. I honestly loved the 2.044 I only sent it back to get the bigger stone.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you want to know anything else.
I think if you search my posts you'll find pics of the old stone.
=)
It's like sisterhood of the traveling diamond! I love the idea of a stone having history.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are the kind of puppies I would like to have! No training necessary! Do you need a puppy sitter?? :bigsmile: :sun: :sun: :sun: :love: :cheeky:

sl517

Rough_Rock
How much does WF charge for mounting a diamond on a ring from another vendor? I thought about buying a diamond and ring from two different vendors.

antelope1

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling|1289851281|2766997 said:

Me too! You definitely have a show dog in the making there. Can't wait to see it set & handshots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results