shape
carat
color
clarity

My Black diamonds CADs are here!

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
If you don't remember I posted this a few weeks ago: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-attempt-at-an-artist-rendering-lol.156849/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-attempt-at-an-artist-rendering-lol.156849/[/URL]

Well my CADs are finally here. I ended up not using Whiteflash because of some communication glitches and some of the things I wanted couldn't be done and I didn't want to do the design without them (namely the birthstones). So I went back to the guy who made my ring (which reminds me that I haven't put up pictures since it had to replaced a few months ago), Mark Turnowski at ERD. I loved what he did with my ring and I had initially decided not to use him for this project because he doesn't work in Palladium and I really wanted Palladium at first. My ring is platinum and since we purchased a few years ago platinum has definitely gone up in price and for a men's ring it is ridiculous! Plus my fiance is not a jewelry wearer and I was concerned about a nickel allergy with white gold. I also didn't want to worry about redipping. Mark assured me that since such little metal was exposed it really wouldn't be an issue and also fiance assured me that he is most likely not allergic unlike me!

So here are the CADs. Mark expects it to be ready in about 3 weeks. I'm so excited!

SMN1R.jpeg

SMN2R.jpeg

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
That is really pretty! I like the combo of black on the top and white on the side. Very interesting! I can't wait to see pics of the real things :)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! are you having the michigan state S set in the inside?

also did ERD source the black diamonds?

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
slg47|1299989543|2870569 said:
beautiful! are you having the michigan state S set in the inside?

also did ERD source the black diamonds?

I am getting the S engraved inside with the birthstones next to it.

I am not sure where they are getting them. I didn't think to ask. Is that bad? Lol. I know Mark said that it may take him some time to get that many.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool design! If I saw that on the street I would double back for another look :sun:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Very cool ... I can't wait to see the finished product!! Mark always takes care of his customers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results