shape
carat
color
clarity

My attempt at an artist rendering lol.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
I just commissioned this black diamond piece for fiance as a wedding band since it had to be black diamonds. Looking forward to see it come to life with Whiteflash. The ring will be made out of palladium and have black diamond pave on the top and white pave on the sides. It will be engraved with a block "S" for Michigan State where we met and our birthstones (aqua and emerald) will be set together in the band.

seandrawing.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, that looks striking - very elegant and deco, judging by the rendering! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

swigertj

Rough_Rock
makhro82|1298222942|2856015 said:
I just commissioned this black diamond piece for fiance as a wedding band since it had to be black diamonds. Looking forward to see it come to life with Whiteflash. The ring will be made out of palladium and have black diamond pave on the top and white pave on the sides. It will be engraved with a block "S" for Michigan State where we met and our birthstones (aqua and emerald) will be set together in the band.

Any woman willing to engrave the block "S" on any part of their marital jewlery is a keeper in my book; lucky guy. I'll be very interested to see how this turns out. GO GREEN!!! :tongue: :tongue:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Cool and thoughtful design. I can't wait to see the finished product. What's your band going to look like? Will he design it?

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Kelpie he has no interest at all in this sort of thing after doing my engagement ring. I recently had to have a new one made and added rose gold to it so I've been looking for a beautiful rose gold eternity band.

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
GO WHITE!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I love your idea and your ring is going to look fantastic ! But I just have to say one thing...Go Big Blue hehe :Up_to_something:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool...cant wait to see the glamour shots from WF. This is a guys ring correct? Or did I get that wrong?

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Yes, it's going to be a men's ring. I can't wait to see the pictures from them as well. They do amazing glamour shots before mailing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results