shape
carat
color
clarity

M Color Diamond – Seeing is believing (thanks Winfields!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TwinCity

Rough_Rock
Interested in a low color diamond? I was and I was scared after reading posts here about people not liking the color in their H colored diamonds. Not to mention many who won't go past SI1 in clarity. I was on a budget and I ADORE my new diamond. Wink at Winfields helped me find just what I was looking for in a diamond...low color, low clarity but high on sparkle & fire.

Thanks to Wink at Winfields for the fantastic buying experience, and to Infinity Diamonds for cutting such a masterpiece! (Band is my original from years ago...gold was IT back in the day...)

Most who see my diamond can't believe the specs.

Color M
Clarity I1
Cut AGS 0 Hearts & Arrows

MydiamondM-I1a.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!

It''s all about the cut, isn''t it? Now, if we could just convince the rest of the world of that!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I''d wondered who would snap up this lovely! I''d kept an eye on it on their website for a few months, not like I had any use for it myself
20.gif

It is truly spectacular. I think the lower color Infinity diamonds are amazing, and really beautiful... personally I prefer some warmth in a stone; I wear an M color too, and OEC though.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Wow, thank you for sharing your beautiful M!

prettyarmor

Rough_Rock
I love the pictures you guys post on here.

Very pretty. Thank you for sharing.

LeilaniRL

Rough_Rock
Simply BEAUTIFUL! It''s all about the cut, cut, CUT! Does it have a fluorescence?

TwinCity

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/5/2009 4:11:30 PM
Author: LeilaniRL
Simply BEAUTIFUL! It''s all about the cut, cut, CUT! Does it have a fluorescence?

Neg fluorescence

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s TDF!!! Love it!!
30.gif

LeilaniRL

Rough_Rock
Neg? WOW-WEE! I want to see this in person!
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!
30.gif

It''s gorgeous! I think it''s brilliantly white for being an "m" color, but I do love a warmer colored stone as well!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
From another Infinity I1 owner, congratulations on that honey of a diamond! Where''s your inclusion? I certainly don''t see it.

I love your ring, too, btw. Maybe it''s not currently the height of fashion, but it''s bold and handsome.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - I really like that setting! I know lots of people that love yellow gold. And that setting is very unique! :)

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Wink really helped you to choose a superb stone! Just love it!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/5/2009 3:52:09 PM
Author: TwinCity
Another view.

Wow, I wish I could get dispersion pictures like the one in this photo. Wish I knew how to make your picture show up in my post!

Thank you for your kind words, and it looks like Jimmy did a bang up job on setting your new treasure!

Wink

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Hot damn! That is an absolutely amazing amazing amazing diamond! Wow!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect example of why cut is so important when considering a diamond. Congratulations on your beautiful and smart purchase.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
OMG, you''d never guess that was an ''M'', or an I1- I must ask, does it have much tint from the side?
Wow... quite a cut!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone!! I also have a Wink special! M I1 cut by Infinity Diamonds. It''s in a pendant and belongs to my daughter but I get to look at it now and then and admire the beautiful cut. Thanks for posting it here. The warmer colors are getting a real following on PS lately.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and I would never have guessed it was an M! Great job!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
We always hear about D and E stones being so rare but what about Q, R, S, T''s. I''ve NEVER seen anything lover than an R. Aren''t those also rare?

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Jeeeeeeez that thing is beautiful. As super cheesy at this sounds, I love that you know about it''s "flaws" - as a poster recently said in another thread, that makes it so REAL. And so stunning. It''s perfect. I love it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cut is King! Congratulations on a lovely diamond!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
simply amazing!!! really, an M??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results