shape
carat
color
clarity

Lily Pendant waxes are here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I finally got the ball rolling on having my Lily Pendant made. For those of you who don''t know, there was a Pricescope Prongs Contest a while back where we could submit our ideas. Original prongs thread to the contest. Anyway, I submitted an idea for a lily pendant and Irina and her magical photoshop skills. I submitted Irina''s drawing to Bill Pearlman to see if he could make it. He doesn''t like doing casts for rings but will do them for pendants. Anyway, he mailed me the wax and here it is. Also, I need to decide I want I want for the center stone. Hubby thinks I should do a colored stone but i''m leaning towards a diamond
27.gif

Here''s the pendant design that Irina did..

WaterLilyCharm.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the wax.

lilypendantwax1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

lilypendantwax2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

lilypendantwax3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

lilypendantwax4.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

lilypendantwax5.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee - how pretty! Are you thinking round diamond in the center, or something more squarish with the small accent diamonds as the original rendering is??

What a fun project!!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow mrs salvo it looks fabulous!!

i LOVE the idea of a diamond inside, what size would it need to be??

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is going to make a beautiful and unique pendant mrsalvo - great design! Of course I like the idea of a diamond for the center.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very feminine--and the leaves are detailed..could lend itself to some enamel work?

cheers--Sharon

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so beautiful! I love it!! I think it''ll turn out fab with either a diamond or colored stone
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well you already know I love it!! Since your daughter''s birthstone is a diamond and this was designed for a diamond forum......

They look great!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the center stone will need to be .25-.50. If I go with a colored stone I would consider doing the tiny white diamonds like the picture, if i use a diamond i''ll probably just have the stone. I was thinking about using a round, but since you mentioned FG, i wonder if a cushion would work??

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
a round would be divine but so would something like a cushion...or even an OEC or a OMC.

a .50c isnt bad at all!! it looks like it would need to be bigger, i thought maybe 1c or something!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! I really cannot wait to see how it turns out. It is totally ok if you want to keep it private, but is there any way you could say about how much it is costing without the stones? My niece is named Lilli and I would love to get her something like this when she graduated high school (long way away considering she is 1 year old!). If not I totally understand. Have you see the Lili cut diamonds?

http://www.lili-diamonds.com/LilyCut.asp#

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 9:21:36 PM
Author: Mara
a round would be divine but so would something like a cushion...or even an OEC or a OMC.

a .50c isnt bad at all!! it looks like it would need to be bigger, i thought maybe 1c or something!

Mara, I''ll have to double check will Bill. You could very well be right and I surely would not mind if the stone needed to be bigger
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 9:25:26 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 4/25/2006 9:21:36 PM
Author: Mara

Mara, I''ll have to double check will Bill. You could very well be right and I surely would not mind if the stone needed to be bigger
9.gif
tee hee...well maybe you could widen the space for it so that it HAS to be bigger.
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2006 9:22:59 PM
Author: indecisive
Gorgeous!! I really cannot wait to see how it turns out. It is totally ok if you want to keep it private, but is there any way you could say about how much it is costing without the stones? My niece is named Lilli and I would love to get her something like this when she graduated high school (long way away considering she is 1 year old!). If not I totally understand. Have you see the Lili cut diamonds?

http://www.lili-diamonds.com/LilyCut.asp#

oh wow indecisive. I will have to look into the Lily cut further.

I honestly don't know the final cost yet because I haven't decided on the stone which will affect the price. You could call or email Bill about making one without stones and I'm sure he can give you the price.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohmygosh!

that is going to be sooooo pretty! i love it!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
color stone center since there are diamond accents already. spessartite to be exact!

movie zombie

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful piece Mrs. S.!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I am impressed with your creativity!
It is a lovely design.

I can''t wait to see the completed project!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is going to be stunning. I agree though I think an OMC cushion in the center of that could be divine! A colored stone could be very pretty too, I cannot wait to see it finished!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I definitely think a cushion or OMC could look divine in that setting - talk about creating a future heirloom for your daughter!!!
30.gif
36.gif
Will it be in plat or white gold? Or yellow gold? And are you thinking omega necklace or regular? That would look stunning on an omega.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will probably do WG because the cost of Plat. is through the roof right now. As for the chain...I have no idea
23.gif
any suggestions would be gladly welcomed
1.gif

FG, I'll have to hunt down some pics of the omega, that might be a really great option..

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrssalvo this is going to be one of the coolest custom projects on PS!
36.gif

For some reason, I envision a simple link chain like the one Ann used for her daughter''s grad gift (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/have-daughters-pendant-pics-but-too-big-to-post.44148/). Your pendant has such a delicate design, I think the chain should be classic, dainty, and unassuming.
9.gif
All the attention should be on that one-of-a-kind lily!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo, how about a yellow diamond for the center?

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love this too! I would love to have one made. I would do it in 18k yellow gold with a diamond, and maybe with a diamond briolette "raindrop" hanging off one of the petals.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: KristyDarling
Mrssalvo this is going to be one of the coolest custom projects on PS!
36.gif
I agree, KD!
36.gif
It''s just wonderful! A family heirloom in the making!

My first choice would be a yellow diamond (great idea, DL)

Second , a white diamond

Third, yellow colored gemstone....sapph, beryl, citrine, etc..
(what about a a concave cut stone a la Richard Homer???

What fun!!
widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results