shape
carat
color
clarity

Lily Pendant waxes are here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I love how it looks so organic! I can''t wait to see the finished product.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with going the wg. I think it would look better with the tanzanite.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks indecisive, Gypsy, mat, cpster, and moonriver for chiming in. I emailed Bill making sure he knows I want WG. I think YG would look lovely but since I''ve got no other YG jewelry, I don''t think I''d wear nearly as often.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think either would look awesome - the white gold will give it a crispness, iciness in my mind, which is gorgeous. Yellow would make it warmer, but it''s hard to go that route if all you own is white metal! For some reason I thought you were going yellow. Dunno why.
20.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! What a great new prices and just in time for summer too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a tanzanite ring set in WG, and I LOVE that combination! It will be beautiful!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s going to be beautiful - I think the contrast of the tanzanite and the white gold will be stunning!

Here''s hoping its back to you before your trip!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Not a WG lover but I think it will look gorgeous with WG and the tanzanite. I would love to do one of these myself in the 18k yellow gold with a diamond center. Hey, could this be the official "pricescope" pendant? ''Cause I don''t want to steal anyone''s design but I really love this pendant . . .

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 1:32:16 PM
Author: portoar
Not a WG lover but I think it will look gorgeous with WG and the tanzanite. I would love to do one of these myself in the 18k yellow gold with a diamond center. Hey, could this be the official ''pricescope'' pendant? ''Cause I don''t want to steal anyone''s design but I really love this pendant . . .

hehe, why not? it was a joint effort of my idea and irina''s photoshop magic that really brought it to life. Several people have asked me if Bill would make it for them and he said he would so if you love it, go for it. Irina actually photoshopped a side view which was also used for the wax. I''m still amazed that the jeweler carved it by hand. I''m going to talk to Bill tomorrow about the stone so hopefully I''ll have more info about it to share.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Well then! I am going to make it in 18k YG with a diamond. But not for awhile . . . finances you know. I saved pics of the wax. I can''t wait to see the finished product, I know your pendant will be absolutely breathtaking. Are you doing the stamen prongs?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrs salvo i can''t wait to see the finished product, i vote for WG with the blue....!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 8:50:21 PM
Author: Mara
mrs salvo i can''t wait to see the finished product, i vote for WG with the blue....!!

WG with blue it will be
36.gif
Talked to Bill today and it''s being caste this week. Looks my wish of having it by my vacation will come true. I just can''t wait to see how it will turn out.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsS I''m curious too - are you doing the stamen prongs or something else?

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Exciting! I cant wait to see the finished pendant. What a great glimpse into the making of a custom piece...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 4:20:32 PM
Author: FireGoddess
MrsS I''m curious too - are you doing the stamen prongs or something else?

don''t know for sure what we are doing with the prongs. Bill waiting to hear from his jeweler.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, mrs. S., I just now found this thread........what a LOVELY idea!

I have to say that I''d also suggest blue zircon with white gold. It''s my sister''s December birthday, and it''s just SO blue....and you mentioned really liking blue.

Either way, I''m sure it will be lovely. Can''t wait to see the finished project.
30.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Any update on the lily pendant? This is one piece of jewelry I''m truly waiting with baited breath to see!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2006 12:30:47 PM
Author: portoar
Any update on the lily pendant? This is one piece of jewelry I''m truly waiting with baited breath to see!

me too. Hopefully it will be complete sometime this week. I''ll keep you guys posted.

thanks for asking
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
how exciting, we see alot of pieces on here but this is a very unique one so it''s fun to see something totally different than a ring or earrings or pendant or similar, can''t wait to see pictures!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, just wanted to update you with the finished casting. Bill is on the hunt for the right tanzanite and working with the jeweler on adding the tiny diamond prongs from Irina''s original photoshop magic.

lilypendantcast2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
side view

lilypendantcast1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, mrssalvo!!! It''s amazing, really. I can''t wait to see the Tanzanite Bill finds for this. It''s gonna be gorgeous!!! Yummy!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks kaleigh. I''m so excited to see how it''s going to turn out. I think it looks great though and am very happy thus far. I hope we can sneak in the little diamonds around the stone.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh it''s just lovely mrs salvo...!!!!

i''d be tempted to put a beautiful aqua in there. yum!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 10:15:52 PM
Author: Mara
oh it's just lovely mrs salvo...!!!!

i'd be tempted to put a beautiful aqua in there. yum!!!

oh you are right. an aqua would look fab..I would lose the symbolism of the birthstone but for a pretty pendant, i might have to give it some serious thought
27.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great MrsS! I''d stick with the tanzanite - it will give more of a contrast with the metal. It''s gorgeous!!!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
MrsSalvo, it''s beautiful! I can''t wait to see it with the tanzanite!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s so lovely and feminine! Very original! I''m very curious to see the final product...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2006 2:19:57 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Looks great MrsS! I''d stick with the tanzanite - it will give more of a contrast with the metal. It''s gorgeous!!!

that''s exactly what Bill said when I suggested using something else. He said an aqua will be too light and not show up well in the size we''re using.

thanks FG, portoar and anchor..shouldn''t be too much longer now..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very beatufiul so far, with the stones it will be unreal.

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results