shape
carat
color
clarity

Kudos to Whiteflash for Beautiful ACA Diamond Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to take a few moments to add another post to the large number of Whiteflash recommendations out there.

I decided about a month and a half ago to start working on my wife of two month's first anniversary present. The post is here to be exact!!! Yes, I am 10 months ahead of myself...but I am a planner. I don't like price increases either, so buy now and save has always been my attitude.

I became fixed on the idea of purchasing a bracelet for her. While I'm not able to buy her the biggest diamonds, she has been given (by me
emsmilep.gif
) an ering (.79ct H SI1 GOG), diamond stud earrings (.47cttw G VS GOG), and a diamond pendant (.32 I SI1 GOG). So I try to do the best I can on my teacher's salary!

Anyway, I decided that in order to do this, I would need to get quotes from several companies. I decided that I would try Good Old Gold because as you can see, they have done all my serious work so far. I also wanted to touch base with Wink Jones of Winfield's because I know he has put together a doozy bracelet or two for people. Also, I wanted to talk with Whiteflash, as they have their ACA bracelet which I know would be spectacular from other threads.

I am going to give you a brief story of each interaction, and those who read this can make their own conclusions:

Good Old Gold - We actually had a little email snafu which caused an initial two day delay. I believe my email was sent to their Junk Box. Thanks guys
emwink.gif
I wrote again and Christen got back to me about a day before I made my decision. Once we were talking, they were extremely quick to get me a quote for the exact piece I was looking to do.

Wink Jones (Winfield's) - What can I say! Wink is a class act all the way around. I laid out what I wanted in this project. Wink sent me pictures of settings based on my description. Every email was responded to very quick. Wink is straight forward, he tells you what he can do for you, and gives you everything you need to know to make an informed decision. Even though I did not go with him in the end, he was extremely gracious and was quick to give praise to the other vendors I talked to. I told Wink we will work together one day, this just wasn't it. I can't wait to make a piece with him containing a Richard Homer concave cut gemstone. Thanks Wink for all the help!

Whiteflash - I ended up going with Whiteflash on this project mainly because of the value. I was able to get better color/clarity melee in my bracelet for a lesser price than the others could offer. I don't say that to put down GOG and Wink, but it was the true fact of the matter. I ended up with a three prong, yellow gold, 3cttw ACA diamond bracelet.

That being said, after receiving the bracelet today, I know I made a good decision. This bracelet is so awesome, in all honesty, it probably may look fake to people. When I picked it up, it was cloudy...which helped me see whiteness of the stones and the cut (arrows) that we can see in ideal diamond. Lucky for me, the sun came out and by the time I came back inside with bracelet I was seeing a white line in my field of vision from looking at the blistering performance.

When I first contacted Whiteflash I was in touch with Leslie. I tried to lay everything out in one email, and she answered everything above and beyond my expectations. She gave me a website with all the possible bracelet style...and there are so many it is ridiculous. Leslie had to leave town, so she moved me to work with Katie H. This gal is great as well. She answered all my questions quickly, completely, and professionally. Talking to her on the phone was easy and didn't feel "businesslike". Also, making a cameo appearance in my process was John Pollard (John Q). He brilliantly answered a deeper question I had asked about pricing and competition.

Now I have seen a couple of negative posts about WF on the boards before concerning communication. I can only say they must have been anomalies. Leslie and Katie responded to just about every email I wrote during business hours (which was most of them) within I'd say an hour. They also quickly had pictures done of in stock bracelets for my comparison and forwarded me the appropriate paperwork before it was needed so I could be ready.

I can sum Whiteflash up in this way:

1. Superior quality! I bought a bracelet for the same price as one in the mall that was about 5 color grades different, 4 clarity grades different, and probably mediocre cut.
2. Efficient! These folks make you feel like you are their only customer.
3. Down To Earth! When you email and talk to them, you are a person not just someone with a credit card.

Whiteflash wants you to be happy. I hope others will consider them, along with the Wink and GOG. All can do a fantastic job for you!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wonka it''s amazing and gorgeous!!!!!

Congrats! Lucky lady...it will be hard to wait that long to give it to her!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I''m glad you had a great experience with WF - with Lesley you can''t go wrong!
1.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But Wonka, you can only enjoy those counters in the kitchen -- you can enjoy diamonds EVERYWHERE!
9.gif

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Dee, this is so true. And for a man, I love looking at those diamonds. One day, I will make a man ring with a man diamond for myself
emteeth.gif
I draped the bracelet over my wrist yesterday and wished I were a woman..LOL
emotion-40.gif

gladstone

Rough_Rock
Real men don't wear diamonds.
Real men buy diamonds for their spouse! Get yourself a Cartier or Rolex if you want to reward yourself.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Real men buy diamonds for their spouse! Get yourself a Cartier or Rolex if you want to reward yourself.

I love this one
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2006 4:09:08 PM
Author: gladstone
Real men don''t wear diamonds.
Sounds like gladstone is a little insecure. I think there are plenty of men that have jewelery featuring diamonds. I guess none of them are "real" men, huh?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Of course "real men" wear diamonds! We upgraded my husband''s original gold band to one with channel set princess cut diamonds. It is very tasteful, but a Rolex doesn''t hurt either.
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How ''bout a Rolex with a diamond bezel? Let''s cover all the base while we''re at it!

gladstone

Rough_Rock
Thanks Jay-dee for clarifying that: Yes, exactly what I meant. If you want to wear diamond, get a Rolex with diamond dials.

If I have money to buy myself a diamond, I would rather that my wife wear it. I get the satisfaction just looking at all the ideal stones my wife wears.

But I would really like a nice expensive watch as jewelry.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i''d like to see someone try to pry my husband''s ACA .38c out of his titanium wedding ring. i''ll have to go tell him it means he''s not a real man!
41.gif

gladstone

Rough_Rock
I small diamond embedded in a wedding ring is ok. I have a friend who sports a 1.5 ct. This guys just love jewelry. I only wear my plain simple wedding ring. I would prefer to decorate my wife instead.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results