shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Bought Our First Diamond -- Opinions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I have been lurking on the forums for months and we feel like we''ve learned a lot from some of you experts so far! We did a lot of diamond shopping in stores with no real luck, and last night after a lot of searching on white flash and blue nile, we ordered a stone from blue nile. It should arrive on Tuesday and I was wondering if we should take it to a local appraiser? It is an AGS certified stone. Below are the stats, we''re just wondering if we''re missing anything that we should watch out for. Some of you might point out the flourescence but I really like that, so we''re not concerned about it
1.gif
Thank you guys so much in advance for your opinions, we will really appreciate all of them!

Carat weight: 1.10
Cut: Ideal
Color: G
Clarity: SI1

Depth %: 61.9%
Table %: 54%
Symmetry: Ideal
Polish: Ideal
Girdle: Medium to slightly thick, faceted
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Medium blue
Measurements: 6.63x6.67x4.12 mm

diamond.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Exciting time! I''m not one of those experts on here, especially about rounds but looks good to me!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m not an expert either, but I think you have a pretty darn nice diamond there! By the way I have an F colored stone with medium blue flourescence and I love it.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That stone has some really nice numbers. I think that you will love it. Congrats.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results