shape
carat
color
clarity

ideas for a bezel-set eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LJS300

Rough_Rock
I like this Ritani bezel set band and I think I would be happy with the diamonds that would be in a Ritani band, but I thought I''d check with the experts.
1.gif
I''m left-handed and found the bezel-set band to be very comfortable. Any thoughts or suggestions for something similar -- or that you think is better -- would be very appreciated. Link to pix of my engagement ring: SMTR thread

Thanks!!

Ritani@2388_M_31203BRP_M.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really looks like it has a lot of metal around the diamonds. Have you seen Octavia''s new
ring? Its by BGD and the bezels around the diamonds are nice and thin. She uses 2 size
of diamonds but I''m sure they can do it like you want. It really looks nicely made (actaully
everything they make looks really good).

Here is a pick (I hope you dont mind Octaiva)

Brian-Gavin_Ring618-b.jpg

Here is a link to her thread where the cads are and all if you need more detail...
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-does-something-bezelicious.118683/

LJS300

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for the link! I knew I''d get better ideas on Pricescope -- I''ve been away too long...
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I agree. That BGD bezel band is outstanding and really seems to highlight the diamonds!!!!

If not that, I think that the WF bezel ones seem like another decent option, but my preference is definitely the BGD one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results