shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Going Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
My ring is in the hands of the USPS. It is on its way to WF to be pulled from its setting and put in the halo prong. I am so jonesing without it!!! It''s weird to look down and see no diamond(s). Arrgggh!!!! I don''t know how to stand it. Hopefully WF will get it in a few days. I mailed it Saturday, and all the update place says is that it was accepted in my town on Saturday and the time. HELLO!!! Can you update that for me. Where is it? Is it lonely? How do you guys stand it when your ring is away? It''s different than losing it because you have no expectation of getting it back really. Now, I''m just waiting for mine to return. It''s harder. Does any of this make sense?

shay

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 10:31:49 AM
Author:Shay37
Is it lonely?
LMAO!! Shay! That is hysterical but I totally know what you mean. Last week I noticed my center stone was a teeny bit loose - so I had to stop wearing it for fear of losing the stone down my many, wide, open, creaky floor boards. I told my fiance I''d put it it''s ring box by my computer & he was like, "Close the box and put the box inside a Baggie too." (He''s anal like me
2.gif
) And I was like "But then I can''t SEE it!"
39.gif

Here''s hoping your beauty makes it''s way home ASAP!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can go to the post office where you mailed it and they can look up tracking info for you. I don''t know why that''s not available to the public but it isn''t. Upon request, they will send you an email when the ring is accepted and signed for. It is frustrating and the USPS is slow - but I am told it is the most reliable.

Hopefully, they will have your ring real soon and the new one will be on its way to you. Did Chubb receive the one you mailed back this time?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2006 11:47:58 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
You can go to the post office where you mailed it and they can look up tracking info for you. I don''t know why that''s not available to the public but it isn''t. Upon request, they will send you an email when the ring is accepted and signed for. It is frustrating and the USPS is slow - but I am told it is the most reliable.

Hopefully, they will have your ring real soon and the new one will be on its way to you. Did Chubb receive the one you mailed back this time?
Yes, they did. Thanks for the tip on going to where I mailed it.

Deco, glad I could make you smile. re: but then I can''t SEE it!!! I know, I know. Hope yours gets fixed real soon.

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!!! It''s there. Well, it''s in Houston. I just got the update that it arrived there at just before 6am this morning. YIPPY!!!! shay37 does backflip. Woohoo!!!! OUCH!!! Okay, maybe people just shy of 40 should not be doing backflips.

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank god it got there. I know how you feel. But you''ll have it back in no time. Hang in there!!!!
1.gif
USPS needs to be more user friendly. Geez. Good tip MGR!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s one worry crossed off the list - now you can wait for your new sparklie to arrive! I sincerely hope you love it!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results