shape
carat
color
clarity

How did I do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the photo of the hearts!
30.gif
36.gif

ShayHeartsPhoto.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who inquired about the height of the diamond above the halo, Renee saw the thread and said that indeed it is not noticeable in person. She said that the ultra-magnification of the pics to show detail is what makes it look that way.

No comments on the hearts? Come on, Storm, I got them because you requested them. Inquiring minds, and all that.
2.gif

Shay

edited for punctuation

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2005 10:52:13 PM
Author: Shay37
No comments on the hearts? Come on, Storm, I got them because you requested them. Inquiring minds, and all that.
2.gif
shay,
the hearts look great (of course) as you stated before, they look just like they are supposed to. not surprising that wf is most accomodating to their customers requests for hearts images... even when it is strm who really wants them.
11.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/16/2005 9:26:39 AM
Author: belle

Date: 9/15/2005 10:52:13 PM
Author: Shay37
2.gif
shay,
the hearts look great (of course) as you stated before, they look just like they are supposed to. not surprising that wf is most accomodating to their customers requests for hearts images... even when it is strm who really wants them.
11.gif
belle
i see nothing wrong with requesting heart pix from WF,after all they''re a rare sight.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh shay- I can''t wait to see it.
How fun.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Nan. I''m just a little bit excited.
9.gif

Shay

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/15/2005 12:49:13 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
Shay - Thank you, you''re a delight to work with. I''m excited to hear your reactions.

Date: 9/14/2005 9:24:20 AM
Author:Shay37

Okay guys. I found a stone. Yes, I''ve already bought it, so if you hate it, be kind.
2.gif
Renee at Whiteflash is helping me. (she''s so great!) JohnQ thank you for sending me to her. (def. you are GI Joe)
9.gif

Shay
Go Joe! Hehe. I got a couple of questions about that... No secret code: Shay was kind enough to call me a doll (aww) and I told her - ''Just so long as I get to be GI Joe and not Barbie...''
2.gif
Have only read some of this but John... you crack me up.
3.gif
Congrats Shay... looks awesome. John, whoever is doing the photography there, I love how they capture that contrast image in the ring. Very tough to accomplish. We got it down shooting it loose, but in the setting can be even tougher. Tell your photographer there I give my kudos.

Peace,

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Shay......YAY! Congrats! What a NICE choice!

P.S. I think I actually saw that diamond when we were visiting.......and it was STUNNING! Holy cow!

Oh, and I had ON the very halo ring you selected......YOWSA! Between the bezel and prong set, it was a split decision. I LOVED the prong set version.....Mara loved the bezel.

I have pics of both if you want me to put em up!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Great choice on the stone Shay! It was on my wish list.
4.gif

Can''t wait to see the final product. I love those prong set halos. Start warming up your camera!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 12:33:09 AM
Author: aljdewey
Shay......YAY! Congrats! What a NICE choice!

P.S. I think I actually saw that diamond when we were visiting.......and it was STUNNING! Holy cow!

Oh, and I had ON the very halo ring you selected......YOWSA! Between the bezel and prong set, it was a split decision. I LOVED the prong set version.....Mara loved the bezel.

I have pics of both if you want me to put em up!
Oh, Al, I would LOVE to see them. I was hoping you would get to see my stone. I really value your and Mara''s opinion. How exciting that you liked it.
36.gif

Thank you in advance for posting pics of the setting. I''m glad you liked my choice.

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 3:08:51 AM
Author: Jelly
Great choice on the stone Shay! It was on my wish list.
4.gif

Can''t wait to see the final product. I love those prong set halos. Start warming up your camera!
Thank you, Jelly. I will be sure and take lots and lots of pics when it''s finished.

Shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2005 11:31:13 PM
Author: Rhino

Date: 9/15/2005 12:49:13 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
Shay - Thank you, you''re a delight to work with. I''m excited to hear your reactions.

Date: 9/14/2005 9:24:20 AM
Author:Shay37

Okay guys. I found a stone. Yes, I''ve already bought it, so if you hate it, be kind.
2.gif
Renee at Whiteflash is helping me. (she''s so great!) JohnQ thank you for sending me to her. (def. you are GI Joe)
9.gif

Shay
Go Joe! Hehe. I got a couple of questions about that... No secret code: Shay was kind enough to call me a doll (aww) and I told her - ''Just so long as I get to be GI Joe and not Barbie...''
2.gif
Have only read some of this but John... you crack me up.
3.gif
Congrats Shay... looks awesome. John, whoever is doing the photography there, I love how they capture that contrast image in the ring. Very tough to accomplish. We got it down shooting it loose, but in the setting can be even tougher. Tell your photographer there I give my kudos.

Peace,
Thank you, Jonathan. All kind words very much appreciated.

Shay

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
SHAY!!

We''re sisters!!
emwink.gif

I chose that same ring.

I''m thrilled for you! and what a sweet stone!!

Mine is all done and was shipped last week but you''ll probably get yours first since I''m bound to wait for a proposal!!

Oh, I''m really excited for you.

My sweetie asked if it would bother me that others would have the same ring...it never crossed my mind! I''d be thrilled to share my excitement with someone else on PS....YAY

Can''t wait to see pics!

A tout a l''heure!! (practicing my french!)

M

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 10:01:40 AM
Author: hearts set
SHAY!!

We're sisters!!
emwink.gif

I chose that same ring.

I'm thrilled for you! and what a sweet stone!!

Mine is all done and was shipped last week but you'll probably get yours first since I'm bound to wait for a proposal!!

Oh, I'm really excited for you.

My sweetie asked if it would bother me that others would have the same ring...it never crossed my mind! I'd be thrilled to share my excitement with someone else on PS....YAY

Can't wait to see pics!

A tout a l'heure!! (practicing my french!)

M
Hearts set, I agree. It will not bother me at all. I just prefer to think that great minds think alike.
2.gif
I thought about this question a lot as well. However, I have yet to see one halo on anyone anywhere in my area. I'll be a trendsetter here.
31.gif
I'll be one of the halo girls on PS. All in all, the best of all possible worlds. I hope you get yours soon.

Shay

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
I hope I get mine soon too!! The anticipation is eating away at my soul!

I did have mine altered a bit so ours won''t be completely the same.

Can''t wait to see your pics.

M

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the beautiful stone. The ring will be gorgeous!! Can''t wait to see the pics of it on your hand...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shay I''m so happy that you will soon have a beautiful ring to replace the horror of the last two weeks of the stress of losing your ring!!

Here''s a great comparison shot of the two halos. I preferred the bezel set but Al liked the prong.

bezel WF halo comparisons on hand b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The funny thing was I took these side by side shots and didn''t realize til later how helpful they could be to people who were unsure re: which one they liked!! They look very similar when they are separate.

wf two bezels side by side with sparkles b.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 3:38:59 PM
Author: Mara
The funny thing was I took these side by side shots and didn''t realize til later how helpful they could be to people who were unsure re: which one they liked!! They look very similar when they are separate.

That is really helpful. I always thought I liked prong set halos but NOW I think the bezel is a cleaner more elegant look!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Mara, thank you so much for posting those. I agree that it is really helpful for people to see them side by side to make a better decision. I knew I would prefer the prong, but a lot of people may be going back and forth on that decision. You and Alj are the best for taking those pics for all of us.
36.gif

Shay

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
shay, your ring is going to be fabulous!
3.gif
how exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results