shape
carat
color
clarity

show me some ovals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesgirl

Rough_Rock
I''m looking to get my oval stone reset since I broke a prong. I can''t decide whether to get side stones or not. Would like a simple, thing pave band like the Ritani Endless Love, but not the stones around the main center stone. Any oval pictures would be appreciated. Thanks.
26.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Top left pic here. And I think Kaylagee's 'roval' is set like the bottom right, actually!

ovaletr.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ovals with half moons are pretty, like this JB Star (imagine without halo).

jbstaroval.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 10:12:19 PM
Author: blueroses

this one is my favorite...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
No pave (but that could be changed easily) but I thought this was just a beautiful and simple oval setting (I found on another thread).
cluster%20jewelry%20oval.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I know DF, isn''t that one DREAMY!!!! Ummmm, haloed oval!!! TASTY!!!

CJS, I LOVE your east-west bezeled oval! FABULOUS!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are nice too.
11166side25.jpg
35%20Oval%20Blue%20Diamond%20Ring_sm.jpg
E_W%20Oval%20Big.jpg
otherguchsplit.jpg
RedBox12.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, you need to get off my brain!!!!! I have posted (or saved to my own computer) almost all of those at some point. Are some of them from the solomon brothers website? FUNNY!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BlueRoses... LMAO. It is funny isn't it? I am in total LURV with East West Ovals!!! Seriously. The plain platinum one I posted alone or the paved one in the red box would be my first choice if I were to ever trade in my asscher for anything else (which I won't do)... and they are exactly what I want for a RHR. The plain one with a diamond to 'upgrade' by asscher... the red box pave set with a gorgeous blue sapphire for a RHR. Mmmm. The one with the wrap around pave for a RHR with either a white diamond or with some yummy big colored stone.

Great minds...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 11:03:47 PM
Author: Gypsy
These are nice too.
11166side25.jpg
35%20Oval%20Blue%20Diamond%20Ring_sm.jpg
E_W%20Oval%20Big.jpg
otherguchsplit.jpg
RedBox12.JPG
I think I will just take one of each thank you very much (I have ten fingers so why not? Mine remsembles the ec with bags in the upper right, and that split shank cushion in the 9:00 o clock position is not bad either!!! I think they are alllll stunning. That oval in the pave halo Blueroses posted is AWESOME. I would love it with a colored stone...(I am slightly obsessed with a colored stone pave halo ring, my tanzanite came out so nice...it was in the tackiest setting before and I never wore it and now I think I have modernized it and make it look good!)

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my EW pink tourmaline. It''s around 9+ct set with diamonds.

PinkTrmlRingEW.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
diadiva, that tourmaline is to die for! What a stunning color it has and the setting is amazing...how great! Enjoy it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan... that EC does look like yours.

I just want either the oval set east west in the plain solitare... or the one with the pave four prong setting in the red box. YUM.

I am totally obsessed with colored stones with halos as well. Especially a bright oval set in one. Or even set like the one in the red box without the halo. Mm... I haven''t seen pics of your tanzanite...

DiaDiva... that is just... WOW. Seriously.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2006 11:32:24 PM
Author: Gypsy
Diamondfan... that EC does look like yours.

I just want either the oval set east west in the plain solitare... or the one with the pave four prong setting in the red box. YUM.

I am totally obsessed with colored stones with halos as well. Especially a bright oval set in one. Or even set like the one in the red box without the halo. Mm... I haven''t seen pics of your tanzanite...

DiaDiva... that is just... WOW. Seriously.

I do like the tanzanite. If I meet up with Nan I hope she can snap some photos. Kaleigh did see it, and thought the color was nice. I am so happy I reset it, I did not wear it the way it was. I like an oval east west depending on size of stone and your finger real estate...but I do really love the halo look.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results