shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures!! Heart Shape =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Center stone is a heart shape.. .79 D SI-1
3.gif

heart1.JPG

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
One more ..
2.gif

heart2.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl ring! :}

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys!!

This ring I bought myself waaaay before I knew anything about diamonds. I think I totally overpaid. I paid a total of $5800. It does have a GIA... However... I don't think this .79 D SI-1 is supposed to be that much...

Anyone have an idea HOW MUCH I overpaid??? hahah....I'm just curious..
sick.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
The setting I bought seperately for $400. It has 1 marquite (don't know how to spell it) on each side.... I don't remember how many carats though. So I guess total I paid $6200...

ohmygod! It hurts to even think about it!

It does have lots of sparkle... but NOTHING like an ideal cut or H&A..
8.gif

I still love it tho~~
3.gif
First diamond I bought myself.. Of course now I'm older and wiser (at the time I got it, I think I was 20). and know just a little more about these little rocks...

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, I just sent you a PM.
1.gif

P.S. On overpaying...if you love it, don't look back. Just go forward and think how much smarter you'll be for your *next* diamond purchase.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
sent one back!!
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty ring!!!
9.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring. There is a spot in my *heart* that loves heart shaped diamonds. My high school sweetie gave me a 0.50 ct heart diamond e-ring shortly after graduation. We ultimately did not get married (thank goodness), but that ring sure was cute. Years later, I took the diamond and used it along with another diamond as a trade-in. I sort of wish I had held onto it. I would love a heart-shaped, uniquely designed pendant, and a 0.5 ct would be a nice size. Oh well . . . .

Enjoy your ring!

Diamondlil

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I'm not normally into heart shaped anything but that's a REALLY pretty ring! It's so feminine.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, I think it's only fair that you post your pinky h/s ring here too.
1.gif
Dat one is sooo purty too.
love.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, very pretty, and ouch! for the price
1.gif
Sure is nice knowing how to spend that cash now, right?
10.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I was never a big fan of heart shaped diamonds, but wow that is a very pretty ring! Very delicate and feminine! It tempts me to get one myself. =-D

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota,

Your ring is very pretty! It was very expensive, though
1.gif
lol I am in the same boat as you as I paid far more than I should have for my first diamond. . . but, I do love it and I don't regret paying what I did because I've enjoyed it so thoroughly over the years.

Michelle

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. very cool. I never paid attention to heart shapes but this one's a winner! I can see how you just "had to have it."
love.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys for all the kind words!
3.gif

looking back.. I did pay a terrible price for it.. BUT, I do love this ring... and have been very happy wearing it everyday. But if I spend $6200 today, I could get myself a nice 1c H&A!!
6.gif
I guess it's okay.. one mistake.. and I think I learned pretty early in life.. so lots of chances to make educated purchases in the future. hehe.... which I'm sure will be a lot.
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results