shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Find the Vera Wang Setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
28.gif
I am in love with this engagment ring setting, I found the photo on the Vera Wang site.
Can anyone tell me I could find another retailer with the setting.

I love the thin band the engagment ring is set in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After years of looking around

THIS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

myring2006.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Are you excited or something? Wasn't sure....lol
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lookingood welcome to PS
35.gif
One topic is enough, you will get a better response that way as it can get confusing with multiple threads. I think your best bet is to locate a store that sells VW settings and go from there. Alternatively, look under vendors at the top right of the page and scroll through their designs and see if there is anything you like. That is a very pretty setting and I hope you are able to get it - but try the VW sellers first maybe, these designs are normally exclusive and would be difficult to find anywhere else.

Best of luck!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I know the jewelry chain store Bailey, Banks, and Biddle carries the Vera Wang line...now as for setting your OWN diamond in one of her designs, I am not sure...

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
hi lookinggood,
just wanted to say welcome to PS! they must have deleted your other threads because i can see only one topic you started, but just wanted to say that its ok to be excited about finding the ring of your dreams and you can post all the smileys and !!! you want. Thats what PS is all about...sharing our excitement, jewels, and stories with others who also love jewels!

if you go to verawang.com, you can go under store locator, and they prompt you to ask what you are looking for (fine jewelry) and your zipcode. that may be the best way to find a local retailer to start.

good luck!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone, This is my first time using a site like this one.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aside the official retailers list...

I do not know if any of the sellers posting or mentioned here carry VW jewelry, but one shop more often mentioned on the 'Color Stones' forum: Pala Gems.

No E-rings on the list (VW or otherwise), but quite a few fashion pieces from the VW collection. If no jewelry store in your area works things out, who knows, it can't hurt to drop an e-mail.

Here's the 'place': LINK

And a couple of Vera Wang pieces from their list!
5.gif

12665.jpg
12679.jpg

'Diamond thread' platinum settings in platinum, with morganite ring stone and briolettes.

I am quite amazed by this 'diamond thread' thing. Vera Wang is not the only designer using this (new?) sort of marriage between platinum wire and the tiniest diamonds... but it certainly is not too common. Ever wonder how these hold on in one piece ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results