shape
carat
color
clarity

Help and advice needed

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all, I'm new here and before making a purchase, would like some advice.

My husband has asked me to choose a ring for a special birthday, and I've been looking at potential sellers. Does anyone have any views, good or bad, on Javda?

I really like the style of these 2 :

I prefer the setting of the shoulder diamonds on number 1. Budget is about $5000, MTIA

img_1509.png

img_1508.png

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not heard of this vendor before, but I can tell you that they are not one of the recommended ones on PS. I would not buy from them.

James Allen has some very pretty settings and the folks here can help you find a nice pear shaped diamond. I am really not great in selecting pears, but perhaps something like this: https://www.jamesallen.com/mobile/loose-diamonds/pear-shaped/0.74-carat-e-color-vs1-clarity-sku-2496845 and setting like this https://www.jamesallen.com/mobile/engagement-rings/halo/14k-white-gold-pave-halo-and-twisted-shank-solitaire-item-17462 will work for you? (Just try to imagine the setting it with a pear)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your reply, but I'm only interested in platinum settings and there's seem to be 14 or 18K white gold.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you local to Javda so you can go in and view and select your pear? I'm just saying (with any jeweler) make sure you get to
pick your pear...whether it be in person or with up close videos.

Tophat1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Austina|1488007541|4133405 said:
Thank you for your reply, but I'm only interested in platinum settings and there's seem to be 14 or 18K white gold.

The James Allen setting can be made in platinum - scroll down

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1488028447|4133435 said:
Are you local to Javda so you can go in and view and select your pear? I'm just saying (with any jeweler) make sure you get to
pick your pear...whether it be in person or with up close videos.

They're in LA, I'm in Tx, but they do have close up videos. I couldn't find any negative reviews online for them, just wondered if anyone here had any experience of them. Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results